NARS Orgasm Illuminator

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
NARS Orgasm Illuminator

3.8

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbitol, Peg-32, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-8, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Ribes Nigrum [Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil], Rubus Idaeus [Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil], Trisodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis [Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract], Rubus Chamaemorus (Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Oil), Panthenol, Bisabolol, Boswellia Serrata (Boswellia Serrata Gum), Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, [ /- (May Contain): Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine)]

on 2/11/2014 7:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This highligher is okay. The colours gorgeous, being a huge fan of the Nars orgasm blush, I pretty much brought it because of that, I didn't need it and I defiantly prefer lighter high lighters such as Benefit High Beam.

The packaging was cute, but the illuminator seems to sheer and leaves like a shadow on my face so i mix a tiny into my foundation to give me more of a tan just to use it up.

Its okay, the blush is better and I would not repurchase.

on 9/15/2013 2:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I love this product and I mix it with any of my foundations to create a 'dewy' look on my skin. I could wear the foundation on its own but the illuminator gives my skin a nice and subtle glow when mixed with my foundation. The only issue I have is the size of the tube and how much you pay for it, otherwise I love this product and will buy it again. The tube does last a long time as I don't use it on a daily basis.

on 7/16/2012 2:12:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I never really thought this product did enough highlighting until I played around with it over my foundation, as the last step in my makeup process before finishing spray. WINNER! I've started to apply a little to cheeks and under eye area to give a dewy look to my otherwise dry looking face. Very impressed with the dewy look that I can achieve with this, although I have to be careful right under the eye as it can cause milia to be emphasised, not good. But to use as a highlighter it is gorgeous.

on 1/30/2012 4:31:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love, love, love this product! I have been a long time fan of Nars and the orgasm line. I have the blush, the multi-stick, and laguna bronzer, and now this. I have used a plethora of high end, low end and everything in between makeup but I love this illuminator. I have really really dry skin. And by that I mean I've rarely encountered skin even close to mine in my 24 years of life, yet this illuminator is smooth , blends well with finger tips, doesn't cake in or make my skin dry, and it doesn't irritate my aggressive eczema.

Besides that, this color and illumination is gorgeous. I saw it at Sephora and couldn't help myself.

Definitely, definitely buy again.

on 1/24/2012 12:57:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I got a deluxe size sample from sephora with some beauty insider points and wasn't sure what to do with it at first but when I gave it a go I really liked it! It gives a nice sheen to the skin, dotted on the cheekbones or mixed in with foundation. In the winter when I'm paler, it even doubles as a verrrryyy subtle hint of color when I'm not feelin much color on my face but don't want to look dead. It's really easy to blend as well, love the consistency

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I'm NARS addict and after buying too much stuff I was given a few of the Orgasm illuminator samples. I was excited to try them, although generally I find the Orgasm range a bit overrated. It applied very smooth, I just put it on my cheek bones to add a glow to my dry dull skin. But, sadly it didn't show up so well. However, not all hope was lost when I saw the other new shades released a few weeks ago in the UK. I was convinced that I would get copacabana but wound up buying Super Orgasm instead. it is just beautiful. Not overly glittery but picks up the light nicely. It doesn't disappear into my red cheeks either and I have got a lot of compliments on how fresh faced I look wearing it. I still may buy the copacabana as well, and am still in search of that perfect illuminator but this was just lovely!

on 2/12/2011 3:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I love this product and I mix it with my NARS Sheer Glow Foundation to create a 'dewy' look on my skin. I could wear the foundation on its own but the illuminator gives my skin a nice and subtle glow when mixed with my foundation. The only issue I have is the size of the tube and how much you pay for it, otherwise I love this product and will buy it again.

Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Fabulous product. Perks my skin up on days when I'm tired and look awful. Smells divine and goes on easily. A little goes a long way.

on 6/11/2010 7:29:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

This product is wonderful to use during the summer or for an overall "pink/gold glow". It's best on medium or darker skin tones, but is great for lighter skin tones, too. This product was sort of disappointing for me. The color was the infamous pinky peach with gold shimmer "Orgasm" color and was BEAUTIFUL in the tube, but on the skin, the color was sheer, and you could only see the gold shimmer, which wasn't what I had in mind. It's best applied with fingers and you MUST blend it in! This product could probably be very versatile, but I haven't gotten around to that yet :P I am planning to mix it in with my moisturizer for sheer glow on my face or shoulders when I'm tanner hahaha. Overall, I find it's an ok product, kind of disappointed. and I rather prefer another highlighter.