NARS Orgasm Illuminator

Filtered by skin type : Other
NARS Orgasm Illuminator

3.3

Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Sorbitol, Peg-32, Dimethicone, Cyclomethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Peg-6, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Polysorbate 60, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-8, Dipropylene Glycol, Sodium Magnesium Silicate, Ribes Nigrum [Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil], Rubus Idaeus [Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil], Trisodium Edta, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis [Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract], Rubus Chamaemorus (Rubus Chamaemorus Seed Oil), Panthenol, Bisabolol, Boswellia Serrata (Boswellia Serrata Gum), Sodium Hyaluronate, Limonene, [ /- (May Contain): Mica, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77492 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 75470 (Carmine)]

on 3/17/2013 7:50:00 PM

I had an allergic reaction to this! I got a bunch of little bumps on my face where I had applied this and I turned a little pink. I used this two nights in a row one weekend and by Sunday my face looked horrible! I have never experienced something like this before. About a year later I tried NARS products again (a cream blush) and had the same reaction. I have slightly sensitive, oily skin. Staying away from NARS products!

on 11/9/2010 10:22:00 PM

This is way too pink/peach for me. I don't see how so many people can use this all over their face. It made my skin a very strange fake tan color. I think it could be just used on the cheeks but it really doesn't seem worth the extra step. I will be returning it.

on 7/15/2010 3:33:00 PM

Holy Moly, this stuff is great! Great for a gal who has 3 shimmerbricks and about 5 loose highlighter powders, who has rejected High Beam, Moon Beam and a host of other liquids. It's super sheer, which is perfect for adding a natural hint of dewiness/glow. No big sparkles. I'm going to add a drop to my too-matte BB Skin foundation and see what happens. Love it.

on 6/17/2010 10:42:00 AM

I use it with benetint and wow waaayyy better than orgasm blush :) love it!