4.3

price range

Reviews

1.0

2 years ago

Unfortunately this product has changed in tone/texture. Tiki used to be a light yellowish golden highlight that suited yellow/olive under-toned skins very well. It was creamier and the texture more finely milled. The new Tiki is more pink and chalky and doesn't have that lovely gold microshimmer that the old Tiki had. Alas, companies will always change products so off to the next one :)

About reviewer (446 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

2 years ago

I am giving this 4 lippies because I noticed under sunlight there are a few tiny pieces of shimmer. Not very noticeable but I am very anal about highlighter being shimmery or glittery. Its just not my thang. It looks nice indoors and away from direct light. The pure nude highlighter by essence is still my number one.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

2 years ago

I absolutely love this highlighter. This is another one of those products that are hyped up on YouTube and I decided to give it a shot. If you have warm skin tone you are going to LOVE this. It is so finely milled and easy to be picked up by a brush, unlike some of the highlights I own, and it produces the most beautiful glow on your cheek. This isn't a subtle highlight by any means but it has just the perfect amount of metallic to it without being overpowering. It has a golden/champagne/yellow sheen and for a yellow toned gal like me it totally works. Packaging is also really cute. Price is reasonable. Highly recommend. Would repurchase.

About reviewer (106 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

My gosh! This stuff is beautiful if u like a candle light glow on ur cheek bones or all for an all over glow on ur face. Beautiful glow with a champagne glow :) I'd def repurchase again though its hard to get where I live. Its worth it!!

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Fine

3 years ago

I boguht both tiki and Hula hula in these bronzers. First off, tiki is way more of a highlighter than anything and its GORGEOUS. It gives you that beautiful natural glow, i love it. Its pigmented and smooth and just all around great. Hula hula on the toher hand, meh. Its a bronzer but its super sprakly so i dont like it; too chunky glittery for me. On both, packaging and price is great so definitely recommend TIKI not hula hula.

About reviewer (54 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Not Sure

HairBlack, Wavy, Medium

1.0

3 years ago

I do not know if I just got a bad one or something because I cannot get anything to show up... I have tried building it up but still get nothing. I scraped off the top layer thinking that would help. Now all I get is a few pieces of glitter here and there, which is not cute. Not worth the money nor the hassle.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

EyesGreen

from

3 years ago

*Update*. I used this again this morning with a different foundation and it actually looked really nice. Gave a subtle, but very nice sheen. I think I must have got use to those full on beaming, light reflecting beacons of a highlighter haha. I love those too, but this one is very nice for a naturally healthy skin look. The real test.... will my mom compliment when I wear it! She use to every time I wore it. We will see.... Did the formula of this product change? 2-3 years ago this was my own highlighter. At that time I had to be careful not to over do it. I just repurchased and it doesn't seem the same at all. I'm going to keep playing with it, may just turn into a cleavage highlighter haha! I also bought the Elf Highlighting palette today. It's pretty nice. Also a subtle highlighter but seems to offer more pigmentation. I've been using a highlighter I picked up from Sally's mainly for about a year and a half. It's really amazing, just wish the texture was more fine & soft. Maybe that one just outshines Tiki now?

About reviewer (6 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairOther, Other, Fine

EyesBlue

3 years ago

love this. it doesn't show up very well without some building up, which can look powdery and yucky. but over all it gives a lovely glow to my face.

About reviewer (40 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

3 years ago

I definitely would not classify this as a bronzer because it is more like a highlighter/luminizer. I use this to give my skin an overall glow with a large fluffy brush. It is not too shimmery or glittery and provides just the right amount of warmth and glow. For my skintone (light/medium), it doesn't show up as a very intense highlighter on the cheekbones unless I really build it up, which can look a bit powdery on the skin. I just prefer a light overall dusting to give my skin some life. I bought this for $9.97CAD at Walmart and I think overall, for the amount of product, it is worth the price.

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

EyesHazel

4 years ago

I use this as a highlighter, and it adds a beautiful glow to my face! I find that I do have to apply it a bit heavy-handedly if I want it to show up, since it isn't that pigmented. But other than that, I love it. You also get a lot of product for the price, which is a huge bonus. A lot of other highlighters I've tried have been too glittery, whereas this one is shimmery and more subtle. It is definitely my HG highlighter.

About reviewer (10 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium