Clinique Butter Shine Lipstick - Parisian Red #434

Butter Shine Lipstick - Parisian Red #434

4.8

on 12/11/2015 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Wearable lipstick which will smoothens your Lips because clinique added a lot of sheabutter to it. Maybe that is the reason it disappears faster than other lipsticks. You have to apply it more often if you want red lips all the time. But it is really worth trying.

on 10/3/2012 7:43:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

That was my first typical red lipstick. the formula is really soft and creamy.
The colour comes out very well, so i would be always carefully to put it on my lips, otherwise it comes out rather too much and i look so scary. lol
but it's also easy to be careful. i wont just "paint" my lips, but i stamp it on lips and that's enough.
I use it in fall/winter.

on 2/5/2011 9:58:00 PM

This was my first ever red, I love it, Its very wearable, Ive shared it with a couple of cousins and applied sparingly it fits them too.
I've actually gonne back and bought a second one, I'm still halfway through the first one though...I'd really recomend using a lip brush, if you apply directly youll use too much and it WILL bleed.

Anyways, everyone loves it on me, it got me hooked on reds, cant wait to try russian red. I'm going all nationalities these days!

on 1/30/2010 5:00:00 PM

I bought this last year, and I believe it was a limited edition, so I snatched up several after trying my first tube of this. It is a very vibrant, hot red that has bright pink undertones. While it won't flatter all skin tones, it will look amazing on most. The Butter Shine formula doesn't lasts as long as others, but it glides on so smooth and perfect, that it's worth it to reapply. As long as they continue to make this, I will repurchase it.