Boots Botanics Lighter Than Air Loose Powder

No Image

3.0

1 review

on 3/16/2014 4:59:00 PM

I bought this on a whim at Target without realizing it had talc! I don't generally use powders since I feel like they tend to look cakey on me or settle into lines/pores I didn't even know I had, but I was curious about the claims of being "lighter than air". This feels wonderful on my skin and I don't notice it at all when I do wear it (usually as a setting powder). I was surprised and a little disappointed by the bit of sparkle in it, but it's not that big a deal to me as I don't find it very noticible once it's on and blended.

Oiliness isn't really a problem for me except in the summer, so I can't speak yet of any oil control properties. And thus far I haven't noticed any breakouts that couldn't be explained by stress or hormones.

The packaging is lovely, if a bit bulky imo. Not sure how I'd feel about travelling with it... definitely couldn't just toss it in my purse. I don't use the puff included (I prefer powder or kabuki brushes) but it feels so soft and luxurious.

Unless I absolutely fall in love with it, I probably wouldn't repurchase this powder simply because I'd like to try other stuff ;)