Boots Botanics Lighter Than Air Loose Powder

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
No Image

2.5

on 4/16/2013 1:40:00 AM

Ugh, this product works well as a powder, but I only bought it because Target was out of the Perfect Light Loose Powder and the Boots' "consultant" assured me that this had the exact same ingredients. I don't know why I believed her because why would they market a product differently if it was exactly the same, but Perfect Light is my HG drugstore loose powder, so I bought it. Anyway, long story short, the ingredients are NOT the same. This product contains silica, which breaks my skin out, so that was a horrible surprise.

I got this powder for two reasons, one because it was pretty cheap and two because it claimed to be "lighter than air", i really wanted that our of a loose powder, nothing that settles into your pores and makes you look like you dipped your face in flour.
I like this product quite a bit, its light, i even like how it smells. the finish is always beautifully flawless and satiny. What i don't like is the sparkles in it, that means i can't use it during the day time since i like keeping sparkles off my face in the hot daytime. Secondly, the packaging is awful, its cardboard and plastic and the seive keeps sliding into the powder and you have to pry it out. The puff it comes with is nice though but you get too much product on your face with it, i prefer using a brush for a light air-brushed finish.