Weleda Nappy change cream

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

3.5

water, sweet almond oil, sesame seed oil, zinc oxide 12%, beeswax, lanolin, glyceryl linoleate, hectorite, calendula flower extract, chamomile flower extract, essential oils for fragrance (= limonene, linalool, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate and geraniol)

I am just reviewing this product as a diaper cream (I guess I'll have to try it's other benefits too...especially since I won't be using it on my baby!). I tried this cream in an effort to help my daughter's first rash, and it did absolutely nothing for it. It wears off almost immediately, and provides little to no protection from moisture. If you want a diaper cream that works, just buy some plain zinc oxide, it works wonders.
The only reason I give this product 2 lippies is because it smells so damn good.

On a side note, since I switched to cloth diapers, my little one has not had any rashes, so (of course) I would suggest cloth diapering for a particularly sensitive baby. No worries though, I don't judge cloth diaperers vs. disposables!

on 4/24/2011 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After having my first baby five years ago and her getting eczema and the accompanying nappy rashes, my husband I searched high and low for a cream that would not just protect but heal and this does literally overnight. I have repurchased many times and even use it on myself post brazilian! It is wonderful. Now that my daughter is starting school and must wipe herself with varying amounts of success I send her to school with a thin layer on as a preventative measure. Funny how so many women on here have hg things that are make up or face based but my one and only is for your bum!

Popular Body Skincare Products