Weleda Nappy change cream

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

1 review

water, sweet almond oil, sesame seed oil, zinc oxide 12%, beeswax, lanolin, glyceryl linoleate, hectorite, calendula flower extract, chamomile flower extract, essential oils for fragrance (= limonene, linalool, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate and geraniol)

on 11/26/2006 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this to use on blemishes, as recommended on Weleda's website. I got a small travel size tube that will last a while for this purpose and was only $1. The zinc oxide in it is supposed to heal blemishes. The first night I got it, I slathered it on my huge blemish that I've had for about 2 weeks has not healed, as well as a new one that just popped up. When I woke up, they were both half the size and have started to heal. I have very sensitive skin that can't handle BHA, BP, or AHA's. I really think this does the trick!
UPDATE! I have been using this on my blemishes day and night for 1 week and my blemishes are almost gone! A few red spots remain. This may work a little slower than conventional acne meds, but I like that it's all natural and doesn't dry out my zits, making them more apparent when I apply foundation. There's barelt a dent in my little travel tube. Great stuff for $1!

Popular Body Skincare Products