Weleda Nappy change cream

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
No Image

4.5

water, sweet almond oil, sesame seed oil, zinc oxide 12%, beeswax, lanolin, glyceryl linoleate, hectorite, calendula flower extract, chamomile flower extract, essential oils for fragrance (= limonene, linalool, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate and geraniol)

on 4/24/2011 11:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

After having my first baby five years ago and her getting eczema and the accompanying nappy rashes, my husband I searched high and low for a cream that would not just protect but heal and this does literally overnight. I have repurchased many times and even use it on myself post brazilian! It is wonderful. Now that my daughter is starting school and must wipe herself with varying amounts of success I send her to school with a thin layer on as a preventative measure. Funny how so many women on here have hg things that are make up or face based but my one and only is for your bum!

on 11/26/2006 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this to use on blemishes, as recommended on Weleda's website. I got a small travel size tube that will last a while for this purpose and was only $1. The zinc oxide in it is supposed to heal blemishes. The first night I got it, I slathered it on my huge blemish that I've had for about 2 weeks has not healed, as well as a new one that just popped up. When I woke up, they were both half the size and have started to heal. I have very sensitive skin that can't handle BHA, BP, or AHA's. I really think this does the trick!
UPDATE! I have been using this on my blemishes day and night for 1 week and my blemishes are almost gone! A few red spots remain. This may work a little slower than conventional acne meds, but I like that it's all natural and doesn't dry out my zits, making them more apparent when I apply foundation. There's barelt a dent in my little travel tube. Great stuff for $1!

Popular Body Skincare Products