Weleda Nappy change cream

Filtered by age: 25-29
No Image

2.0

1 review

water, sweet almond oil, sesame seed oil, zinc oxide 12%, beeswax, lanolin, glyceryl linoleate, hectorite, calendula flower extract, chamomile flower extract, essential oils for fragrance (= limonene, linalool, benzyl benzoate, benzyl salicylate and geraniol)

I am just reviewing this product as a diaper cream (I guess I'll have to try it's other benefits too...especially since I won't be using it on my baby!). I tried this cream in an effort to help my daughter's first rash, and it did absolutely nothing for it. It wears off almost immediately, and provides little to no protection from moisture. If you want a diaper cream that works, just buy some plain zinc oxide, it works wonders.
The only reason I give this product 2 lippies is because it smells so damn good.

On a side note, since I switched to cloth diapers, my little one has not had any rashes, so (of course) I would suggest cloth diapering for a particularly sensitive baby. No worries though, I don't judge cloth diaperers vs. disposables!

Popular Body Skincare Products