2.1

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This is the worst dry shampoo I have ever used. It doesn't work at all.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

The worst dry shampoo I've every used. It did nothing to my hair but making it looked even worse

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

3 years ago

Terrible product. I have rather dry hair/scalp but in summer I need a dry shampoo to touch up between washes to help preserve my color. This pretty much did nothing but weigh my hair down more and dry out the tips to make a frizzy-ended, greasy roots hair disaster. Threw it out within 2 weeks.

About reviewer (74 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

4 years ago

This dry shampoo really doesn't do its job, especially where absorbing oil is concerned. In fact, my hair always ends up looking even greasier after massaging it in, to be honest. Using baby powder has worked wonders compared to this product. I do not recommend this for anyone.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

2.0

4 years ago

It is definitely "dry" shampoo. The smell is strong but not terrible, and it really does get the grease out of your hair BUT it turns it into a sticky mess. It's practically hairspray that "cleans" your hair. After using I can't even run my fingers through my hair without it getting knotty or messed up.

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair-Medium

HairBlond

EyesBlue

4 years ago

Pros: 1. Does the work. Just like any other dry shampoo, it keeps the oils at bay and gives a splash of fresh scent to your hair. 2. Comes in a pressurized canister bottle, which is very convenient. 3. Acts as an anti-frizz as well. Cons: 1. For those who hate strong scents, this may not be the product for you. 2. More expensive than other drugstore brands. This product does the job but there are other drugstore brands of equal quality with lower price points. I would prefer the cheaper ones like Dove.

About reviewer (112 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

EyesHazel

4 years ago

It really does nothing to my hair except for leave noticeable white spots even after brushing and working the product into my roots.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

4 years ago

HORRID AWFUL GARBAGE THAT I WOULDN'T LET TOUCH MY HAIR WITH A TEN FOOT POLE. The point of dry shampoo is to use it so you don't have to wash your hair, spray this in and you'll have to wash this sticky gross crap out of your locks or risk looking like a greasy crazy person with dusty roots. Sorry it got emotional there, used this last minute when I was out on a date and noticed I had a bit of shine, cue to my spraying it in the bathroom only to cover my hair in what I can only describe as talcum powder mixed with hairspray. Embarrassment ensued. The smell isn't bad but the product is wooooeful. It gave me hair woes.

About reviewer (12 reviews)

SkinOily, Olive, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

from

4 years ago

I'm late to the game because this is my first dry shampoo but it does what it says. My hair was very oily three weeks ago because I didn't wash it regularly because of my hectic exam schedule, and this was a life saver. It made my hair presentable and smelled fairly nice. Shake it before use like it says and spray section by section. Comb.

About reviewer (14 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Medium, Not Sure

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

I've purchased this dry shampoo many times, so I can give it a fair review. I mainly keep buying because of the price. It's a good price for what you get. This product does a good job of absorbing oil and has a pleasant scent to it. I have dark hair so with any dry shampoo I have to be very careful with how I apply it. This one can get very white if you are heavy handed. It's generic and gets the job done. I like it. I am going to explore other brands, though to see what else is out there and if I'm missing out on anything. I think back in the day I used to use the Suave one which was worse, I do like this one better.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

Age30-35