81%

price range

Reviews

1.0

3 years ago

With sensitive, acne-prone skin, I thought that this would be great for me. Unfortunately I got an allergic reaction and my whole face got red after using this. I thought that it might just be what was supposed to happen, so I tried again, but with another red face that itched and literally hurt like bee stings - I realized that this is not mild enough for sensitive skin like mine. (I also have atopical skin, which makes skin-life harder all-over :7)

About reviewer (12 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinSensitive, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesGreen

3 years ago

The perfect clay mask to get rid of pimples.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Fair

3 years ago

This is my favorite mask by formula, it smells goods, has a typical clay mask consistency, and brightens my skin. I feel like it dries pimples off, but doesn't over dry out my actual skin. It loosens up all the gunk in my pores, and a toner or wash afterwards gets everything out of my pores. I'll buy this again if I ever run out, you don't need a lot of product, and there's a good amount in the tube.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

EyesGreen

3.0

3 years ago

I have mixed feelings on this product. For me- it is very inconsistent. Sometimes after using it my skin seems to look better than ever- pores minimized, black heads reduced, and it does leave my skin feeling very clean. However....that isn't always the case. Sometimes it seems like it does nothing at all. I do continue using it in the hope that it will do something great again for my skin. But I never know what to expect after applying it. It always does have a very pleasant scent- it smells very fresh, like orange blossoms. And I do think it would be good for oily skin, because it is extremely cleansing.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair

EyesBrown

2.0

3 years ago

It's alright, I guess. I don't notice any changes in my skin. If you have active acne it may cause pimples to turn a bit redder, which lasts for maybe 10 minutes after you wash it off. I bought it to help with cleaning out clogged pores/drying out acne but it doesn't have much, if any of an effect.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBrown

2.0

3 years ago

I've been using this mask for a couple of weeks / 2-3 times a week before I go to bed at night. Overall, it hasn't made any change to my skin, and there's a slight sting / burn whilst I use it - which I've never experienced from a mask before. It left my skin feeling relatively clean but I achieve the same thing with a good face wash anyway.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

3.0

3 years ago

I think this is a good mask to have on hand for when your skin needs a little perking up, but nothing extreme. I tend to travel with either this or the Get Your Glow On mask from the same brand, as they're both the type of no nosense masks that are great for when you've only got a few minutes to spare. Deep Down Detox mask is a quick drying, creamy kaolin mask that doesn't dry completely stiff like many other clay masks do. It's not too abrasive either, despite the name. Perhaps that's thanks to a few soothing ingredients, apart from kaolin, like aloe and cucumber. There's a pleasant scent of orange (it contains bergamot and orange oil, but also perfume) that lingers while using the mask, without being overbearing. When washed off, my skin feels smooth and well cleansed, but not overly tight the way it sometimes does after using similar masks. It's a pleasant mask to use, but it's not a miracle worker. If you've tried other masks from Formula - I'd say this is way less abrasive and more pleasant to use than the aggressive Pores Be Pure mask, but less effective than the Get Your Glow On mask when it comes to visible results. + Cruelty free + Great price point + Cleanses without drying out + Generally not harsh (but maybe not suitable for super sensitive skin either) + The packaging, like all Formula's products, brightens up my bathroom shelves - Has parabens - The results are quite short-lived

About reviewer (419 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

1.0

4 years ago

I LOATHE this product and would discourage anyone with sensitive skin from purchasing! On Monday evening, after reading lots of great reviews about this product, I went to my local Priceline store and picked it up. Excited to try out, I applied on cleansed skin all over my face. There was a slight burning/tingling sensation but after reading the packaging which said this was to be expected, I continued to let it dry and after about 15 minutes I washed it off. There wasn't a drastic change to my skin but it did look nice and clean. I applied my usual moisturiser and went to bed. WELL, the next morning I woke up to the most brutal case of dermatitis covering my ENTIRE face and neck region that I have ever had. Itchy, irritated little bumps which are unable to be covered by makeup. It is now Saturday and my skin is still horrendous. It is so bad in fact, that I am uncomfortable to even leave the house. As a result of the dreadful product, I have been forced to use antihistamines daily, along with a cortisone cream to reduce the inflammation. I am so infuriated that in this day and age, companies are clearly still using cheap, nasty fragrances and dodgy chemicals when this is the result of doing so. NEVER AGAIN WILL I TOUCH A 10.0.6 product!!!!!!

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

4 years ago

I happened upon the entire Formula 10.0.6 quite by accident in a rogue Ulta.com search. I last saw it in B&M stores back in the 1990s; I think just the ubiquitous toner but I put it out of my mind & was using the most awful clean & clear (which is like pouring battery acid on ur skin their toners are so harsh moved on to better stuff like Seabreeze, Dickensens witch hazel & Clinique ok I digress). So yeah ok I blind bought about 1 of everything (& i have a backup of the Mattifying moisturizer!) needless to say I <3 10.0.6 all their products have been hits no misses I'm so beyond thrilled to find an affordable skin care line tailored to seemingly oily skin (it claims a lot of various dubious things on a bunch of the packaging mostly re: acne). This masque has a bright citrus scent, does not sting...I 1st cleanse my face w 10.0.6 best face fwd then I do this masque for 15mins use a washrag to easily remove. Instant skin brightener!! I follow w their yellow toner & Mattifying moisturizer for optimal results. It really does detox the skin my pores felt clean & my face is left feeling refreshed, refined & sparkly! I'm cheating on my other lover "Queen Helene Mint Julep" mud masque which I still hold in high esteem but I love doing masques so long as they are preparations pre made I don't do kitchen DIY home made masques. Masques are fun & a cool way to affordably pamper myself!

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

EyesOther

4 years ago

I like this mud mask. I use it once a week and the invigorating orange scent is quite a pick-me-up on Friday nights when I'm tired. This mask doesn't draw out moisture from my face, nor does it provide any hydrating or softening effects, but I have noticed that the number of blackheads on my nose decrease everytime I use it. It does what it says, it cleans pores. For the price it is quite high quality!

About reviewer (15 reviews)

AgeUnder 18