Rimmel Moisture Renew - Rose Blush

Rimmel Moisture Renew - Rose Blush

4.8

on 5/10/2014 11:37:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I have bought this lippie 3 times already! It is my fav on the go lipstick! I have fair rosy complexion and it is perfect for my skin type. It brightens me up and stays on all day!!

on 11/12/2010 3:03:00 PM

Hair: Red, Curly, Medium

I really like this lipstick! So many lipsticks seem drying to me, I have to have a feeling of moisture on my lips, however; gloss is too sticky for me. This is the perfect answer! I love this color -- fresh, wearable, everyday shade.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This lipstick is great, and I love wearing brighter lip colors in the summer. The color appears like a nice rosy color, but on my lips it's almost a hot pink.This is very moisturizing and almost feels like a chap stick. It's not very long lasting, but I still think it is very good quality for drugstore. I bought it because it was not as expensive as other drugstore lipsticks ($7), but also because of the color, and I was not disappointed!

Another good one from the Moisture Renew line. This one is a beautiful rosy shade that is fairly opaque, creamy and moisturizing. It almost feels like a lip balm, but with a slightly thicker consistency. The only drawback is that I don't find it to be very long lasting. Maybe this is a tradeoff you get with the moisturizing effect. I also really don't like the smell, but as others have mentioned it does fade quickly. Aside from that, I am very pleased with this one. I love Vintage Pink and Dreamy too.