Rimmel Moisture Renew - Rose Blush

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Rimmel Moisture Renew - Rose Blush

4.5

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

OMG, what a find! I just bought this on a whim, I'm overloaded with lipsticks at the moment but this seemed like a nice shade in the tube and only about $9 Cdn - but wow, on my lips its magic! I like to wear bright colours, as I'm an NC10 and anything nude or low-key makes me look as though I am ill. This is a nice bright pop of colour that is not in-yer-face pink or red, just a lovely shade of rose that will suit just about anybody I should think. It's very softly shimmery, perfectly hydrating and a gorgeous shade for the office. Love! (and it's the lowest price lipstick I own, I'm ashamed to say - I have bought many luxe lippies that I don't end up loving .... lesson learned!!!)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I have fairly full lips and reds just seem to make me look like a muppet. This is a great alternative to red lipstick. Bright very natural looking berry color that lasts a few hours. Sometimes I don't want to touch it up at all because it stains lips in a really pretty way.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this color as an alternative to nude shades, which tend to wash me out. I line first with a neutral -Lord n' Berry Blush works well-brush to lightly smudge out the harsh lines and then apply. Very moisturizing and a nice alternative to nude on me...makes any smoky eye pop without overpowering.

on 11/24/2011 12:09:00 AM

I've been on a red kick with l/s lately but wanted something that was just 'natural' looking...this is it...this is Nars Dolce Vita with some life to it, some subtle shine...this on me looks like a high end rose color, not overly done, just, well lady like. I love the smell it reminds me of suntan lotion from my childhood. It's just an easy l/s to pull off for anyone, it's not going to knock anyone out or make a statement but for those days when I want just a bit of color, this is it...my hunt is over for a natural, rosy l/s...give it a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

This lipstick is a nice sheer medium rose color and just a hint darker than my natural lip color. I find this to be a lipstick I would wear when I want a softer lip look. The packaging is cute too. It doesn't feel overly moisturizing though it also isn't drying. Just seems like a simple lipstick, nothing too special about it. The only thing that I hate is the scent. I don't understand why companies have to put odd fragrances in their lip products. I will keep it around to use up on days when my lips just need a hint of color, but it isn't something I am absolutely in love with or would repurchase.

on 3/5/2011 7:36:00 PM

This is my perfect lip color, meaning it's like my lip color but perfect. It's very moisturizing and it's lacking in lasting power, but it is my go-to lip stick when I want something that is very underrated and natural. It is a nice rose color with golden undertones/shimmer.

The only thing I don't like about this lipstick, is the smell. It has that classic "old lady" rouge smell to it, and it didn't fade away as the day went on.

The color, and formula are awesome though, and I'll suffer through the smell for those two things.

No frost or shimmer, just a beautiful creamy warm natural pink. Wears off fast, but I'm used to gloss, so no biggie. Most spf lipstick formulas dry my lips out and I can't wear them, but this one doesn't dry my lips out at all.

Rose Blush is a lovely rose-pink that is slightly darker and rosier than my normal lip color. I bought this (along with Coral Shimmer, which I have yet to try and Pink Chic which I love) when Walgreens had them for 40%-off sale.

The packaging is kind of off-putting at first (metallic chrome purple) but is has a punk feel to it and it does seem cute. :)

Compared to the old Lasting finish lipsticks, I think these are definitely creamier and give a better gloss.
Rose Blush is nice for an everyday look with more toned-down makeup or an office setting. It is a beautiful color, and seems to fade evenly. There is little to no smell that i could detect (especially compared to the older cinnamon scent of the Lasting Finish line). I can't wait to try other colors in this line!