RIMMEL Moisture Renew - Rose Blush

Filtered by hair type : Straight
RIMMEL Moisture Renew - Rose Blush

4.2

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

OMG, what a find! I just bought this on a whim, I'm overloaded with lipsticks at the moment but this seemed like a nice shade in the tube and only about $9 Cdn - but wow, on my lips its magic! I like to wear bright colours, as I'm an NC10 and anything nude or low-key makes me look as though I am ill. This is a nice bright pop of colour that is not in-yer-face pink or red, just a lovely shade of rose that will suit just about anybody I should think. It's very softly shimmery, perfectly hydrating and a gorgeous shade for the office. Love! (and it's the lowest price lipstick I own, I'm ashamed to say - I have bought many luxe lippies that I don't end up loving .... lesson learned!!!)

This is a pretty color that I think would look good on pretty much any skin color or tone. It's a neutral pinkish-rose color, MLBB, very wearable, moist and luminous with fine shimmers (not frosty). :)

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I bought this color as an alternative to nude shades, which tend to wash me out. I line first with a neutral -Lord n' Berry Blush works well-brush to lightly smudge out the harsh lines and then apply. Very moisturizing and a nice alternative to nude on me...makes any smoky eye pop without overpowering.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Love this shade! It's about a shade darker than my natural lip colour when applied, which is what I usually go for since I like more of a natural look. I imagine this shade would be quite flattering for light-medium skin-tones as its not overly bright. It has pretty good pigmentation, so you don't need to keep layering this to get a nice colour payoff. In terms of moisture, these aren't so good and do feel slightly heavy on my lips so I wear a lip-balm underneath. 'Rose Blush' is a creme finish with a tiny bit of micro shimmer. The shimmer isn't so noticeable on the lips as it is in the tube, which is great for me considering how I hate super shimmery lipsticks.
I didn't like the scent. Smells a little bitter in my opinion, but.... for such a pretty colour and price I would consider getting this again if I ever needed to. :D

on 1/29/2010 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I wanted to try Rimmel's lipsticks since I had heard they are less drying than other drugstore lipsticks. I picked up this color, swatched it thinking it would be a MLBB but it is actually pretty rosy and bold.. definately don't feel comfortable wearing this without wiping a bit off and wearing it as a stain. It does apply a little gritty like other ppl were complaining about and there is a smell although all lipsticks in drugstores have weird smells (esp l'oreals) but I can look past that. I will have to try to figure out how to use it up, but I would not repurchase..