RIMMEL Moisture Renew - Rose Blush

Filtered by hair type : Other
RIMMEL Moisture Renew - Rose Blush

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

Rimmel Moisture Renew lipsticks aren't getting enough love, especially
the shade Rose Blush #3. This is a medium-toned warm pink that has a nice glowy finish without frost or shimmer. It's the perfect everyday shade for my fair porcelain complexion. Yes, there is a perfumy scent that I would prefer not be there, but it fades fairly quickly. Moisture Renew lipsticks apply smoothly, and of course, feel moist on the lips. Very cute metallic purple case with a little crown on top. Nice drugstore find! NC15/hazel green eyes for reference.

on 2/20/2010 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Cool

I have very dry lips, and this products does a good job of keeping them moisturized. I can't wear a lot of other lipsticks, but this one really lives up to its "moisture renew" claim.

This product's scent isn't the greatest, but it's not that bad either. It also lasts a couple of hours before I need to reapply (as long as I'm not eating or drinking). As far as color goes, this is a really nice pink for people with brown skin. It's pigmented, but still subtle enough for me to wear to work. All in all, I'm happy I purchased this lipstick & plan on getting more in the future.