L'Oreal Derma Genesis Pore Minimizing Serum

L'Oreal Derma Genesis Pore Minimizing Serum

4.5

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

GET TO POUNDLAND IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK, THIS EXCELLENT SERUM IS CURRENTLY THERE FOR A QUID! Small bottle, but very effective and for that price an absolute steal!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because I looked for something for oil control. I red the reviews here, and I understood this product will probably work for this purpose. I didn't believe this will help minimize my pores anyways, and I was right.

This product is not doing what it promises to do- meaning minimizing pores.. I didn't feel ANY change with my pores size.. With oil control, however, this dose helps a little bit. It doesn't fix the problem completely, but I've noticed that on days I put this Serum on, my skin gets to be less oily, and my make up stays longer.

I loved the smell of it, it smells just right!

I think the price is pretty good, although the size of the product (15ml) is really small, and won't last long...

bottom line: I took one point off because this is not doing anything to minimize pores, which is annoying because that's what it's promising to do..

I would buy this again, however, for the fair price, and for the fact that it does do something to help me with my oily skin.

I bought this product in the NY. I was intrigued by the title actually. Pore minimizing serum. As I had tried a generous Dermagenesis day cream sample and had really liked it, I decided to give it go. I have been using it religiously, morning and evening and almost after 27 days of use, I can attest that this is now one of my staples. I have combination skin with enlarged pores on the cheeks. I cannot say that this product has made them miniscule, but I can definitely see a nicer, smoother skin texture, dare I say clearer. One lippy down cause it is 15 UK pounds here for 15 ml, which I find super expensive. Even with a little squirt, it only lasts 27 days.

WOW, as if there is only 1 other review for this product? Hmmm? Maybe there are multiple areas to review this that i Yahveh found. Anyways, im not sure what this does for pores, but it is AMAZING for skin prep. MY HG 'serum' if you will. This instantly smooths my skin and is the PERFECT primer. I swear, its amazing. If only more ladies tried it! It also prevents those nasty oil breakouts on my forehead. When i go out at night and i want a flawless and matte complexion that will put off the oil until i get back home, this is it.

At regular price, of $22ish AU dollars, she aint cheap, but i got mine at a discount chemist for $10 a bottle. And indeed, it doesn't last very long, so i don't use it everyday. Just every now and then and on special occasions. I see it can be pricey as an everyday serum, but if you geet it cheap its so worth it.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Highly recommended and will DEFINITELY REPURCHASE!

oh, and not sure what Skin Genesis is, i think maybe they renamed the line? Maybe Derma Genesis was confusing for some :P

on 1/30/2012 4:42:00 AM

Me: Asian, 48 yo, look younger than my age, fine wrinkles on the forehead. What I look for in a skincare is anti dullness, radiance, and that glowy look, and doesn't cost an arm and a leg. This serum is what I am looking for, though still pricey, I guess I can live with it. My face is smoother, soft to the feel and I get loads of compliments. Unfortunately, I believe this is now being discontinued. My skin hates L'Oreal creams, it is causing me breakouts. I am not using the Genesis version it is good but not as good this one.

on 3/3/2012 4:49:00 AM

Well, this is my first reviw ...
I bought this product about week ago and I'm using it twice a day before my moisturizer. I have pretty sensitive combination acne-pron skin and my pores are quite normal, not sooo big or sooo visible, but I wanted to try this serum to get my skin smoother and more radiant. I don't know how but this product seems to work on me! I didn't breakout (for now), my skin is smoother, my pores became smaller! About year ago I tried to use Clinique's Pore Minimizer, but it was horrible experience, after using it my skin changed to very very dry ... with this serum my skin just seems better that without ...
The price is ok, I payed it 17 here in Italy and I thing I will continue to use it