Dove body wash triple moisturising

4.5

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've been using this product for almost a year now and i must say that it keeps my skin really smooth compared to soap, this really makes me feel fresh and silky all over but not sticky.

I just love this body wash. It makes my skin soft and keeps it healthy and glowing always.
schweizer Kosmetik continued >>

To Read all 4 Reviews, Login or Join

I love this product. If you like body wash this is a great one. It feels as clean as using DoveĀ“s bar soap but more gentle.

Now THIS is the only body i use. it's cheap, especially when you get the bigger value size (i've had this for four months now and i reckon i've got another month or two before it's all gone), it has great pump packaging - but best of all is the product. rich and thick and craemy like a body lotion, it really does feel like you are moisturising your body under the shower. it has a low suds factor, and a nice old-fashioned soapy-clean smell. my skin does not feel stripped and i can go a day or two without applying body lotion after my shower and my skin still feels soft and cared for. a great supermarket buy.

Popular Bath Treatments