4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

4 months ago

I bought this on sale and this does not disappoint. It smells heavenly and It lingers for a quite a bit too. I wouldn’t say it’s moisturising, it’s a soap overall, but it doesn’t dry out my skin further.

About reviewer (116 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairOther, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I've been using this product for almost a year now and i must say that it keeps my skin really smooth compared to soap, this really makes me feel fresh and silky all over but not sticky.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

7 years ago

I just love this body wash. It makes my skin soft and keeps it healthy and glowing always. <a href="http://www.karinherzog.com/de/">schweizer Kosmetik</a>

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

7 years ago

I love this product. If you like body wash this is a great one. It feels as clean as using Dove´s bar soap but more gentle.

About reviewer (8 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

10 years ago

Now THIS is the only body i use. it's cheap, especially when you get the bigger value size (i've had this for four months now and i reckon i've got another month or two before it's all gone), it has great pump packaging - but best of all is the product. rich and thick and craemy like a body lotion, it really does feel like you are moisturising your body under the shower. it has a low suds factor, and a nice old-fashioned soapy-clean smell. my skin does not feel stripped and i can go a day or two without applying body lotion after my shower and my skin still feels soft and cared for. a great supermarket buy.

About reviewer (88 reviews)

Age36-43