Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Cheek & Lip Tint

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Victoria's Secret Beauty Rush Cheek & Lip Tint
Beauty Rush Cheek & Lip TintBeauty Rush Cheek & Lip TintBeauty Rush Cheek & Lip TintVS Cheek Tint - Just Peachy

3.5

Beauty Rush Cheek Tint "Just Peachy": Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydroxystearic Acid, Isostearyl Isostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Fragrance (Parfum), 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Mica, Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985). Beauty Rush Cheek Tint "Mon Cherry": Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydroxystearic Acid, Isostearyl Isostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Fragrance (Parfum), 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850). Beauty Rush Cheek Tint "I Pink I Can": Ingredients: Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trimethylolpropane Triisostearate, Hydroxystearic Acid, Isostearyl Isostearate, Diisostearyl Malate, Polyisobutene, Isononyl Isononanoate, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Ceresin, Fragrance (Parfum), 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Linalool, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850).

i lovee this cheek tint,
i got it in mon cherry which is a red,
it glides on easily and it gives me a really nice natural glow and warms up my face,
it lasts long, too.
i usually layer mac blush on top of this blush

on 2/5/2011 5:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

what a waste of money :| a friend of mine sell this thingy to me, i was expecting it to be on liquid form like other cheek tints, i bought it cause i was curious about the packaging. If only i knew it was like a lip balm, i wouldn't buy it, (i'm having a hard time in blending, and i prefer powder blushes). I'm having a hard time blending it may be because every time I'll try to blend with my fingers it looses its color. I guess i should stick with my powder blushes for me not to have a hard time in blending. I wouldn't purchase this product anymore.

on 1/8/2011 2:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Purchased at Victoria's Secret sale for under $2.

Like: Smells nice, provides a sticky base for powder blush.

Dislike: Goes on clear, no ingredient list, leaves a heavy film on skin.

on 7/13/2010 4:43:00 PM

I bought this in the cherry red color. I gave it a four just because of the packaging.

I was looking for a dupe to Nars Multiple Tint. I havent tried the Nars product so I cant compare, but the VS product is what I would expect from a tint. The color is very sheer and buildable - I build it up to a nice sheer red and it gives me a great glow without being pink. It lasts through a full day (including a class at the gym) and does not become shiny/greasy looking (considering it is a gel based product). The smell is great too - best smelling blush I've ever used. Havent used this on my lips so cant comment there.

The packaging stinks - its like a mini tube of deoderant. The shape is odd, so you cant just swipe it on. I use my fingers to build up the color and it blends the color nicely.

I would definitley buy this again just for the color alone. I beleive when I bought this there was a special $2 for $10 or something like that but they are normally priced around $7, which is average for a blush.

Price: 2 Packaging: 5 Buy Again? Yes
This is a review for the beauty rush cheek tint in "just peachy" which actually looks really red in the tube. I really love this blush. I swipe it onto my cheeks and blend it out with a powder brush misted with a tad bit of water. I wear joppa minerals powder concealer & powder foundation under this. A previous reviewer mentioned that this would be a mess with powder... I've never experienced this. But, I do recommend to any gel or cream blush users that you should wet your face if they use powder makeup. Meaning, wet your powder brush and blend, blend, blend your foundation (or tha same with a dampened cosmetic wedge sponge). Anyway, after blending this blush is super natural looking. It really looks like a natural glow and enhances your cheek bones. I will note that it is buildable. So, just swipe more on if you want something more noticeable. It finishes matte and almost like it turned into a powder. No greasiness!! Hasn't broken out my acne prone skin. Finish with a transclusent powder so it'll last through the day. It has a nice sweet scent aswell. During the semi-annual sale at victoria's secret you can get this along with some other select products five for $20US. Reg. price $7. The packaging is cute, compact, twist-up style. Oh & Victoria's Secret is cruelty-free!

on 3/1/2010 9:12:00 PM

I bought this in the bright pink color. I like it because it is sheer and helps give the illusion of glowing skin. It also helps my lips look a little brighter but still natural, I layer a sheer bright pink clinique gloss over it. Its great for a laid back pretty look.