Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Eden

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Eden
UDPP in Eden and UD's Sustainable Shadow BoxEyeshadow Primer Potion - Eden

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Trihydroxystearin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

Only buy this if you are extremely warm toned. I am neutral leaning yellow with green eyes. I thought I'd be warm enough to pull this off, but alas it looked very unnatural on me. It might be due to my ashy eyebrows, or maybe I'm not as yellow as I thought. Who knows.

Anyways the formula comes with the same issues I had with Sin. The shimmer leaves my eyelids looking 90, even though sans this primer there are no wrinkles. It also balls up any foundation/concealer I applied prior.

I'm not a fan. There are a lot of better eye primers on the market.

on 10/8/2018 7:29:00 PM

The best shadow primer for light skin tone there is,I mean out of all.It dries very matte and is somehow a very good base for eyeshadows.I gotta get more of this,I've used so many of them and haven't found a better product.

on 10/8/2018 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Even though this is a higher end primer, it will last you literally forever since you only need a tiny amount to cover both eyes. I have hooded eyes and Urban Decay primer potion is one of the only eye primers that doesn't crease on me. However, to have the best staying power, make sure your eyes don't have moisturizer or oil on them or they will crease. One trick I've found if you have oily lids is to use a translucent powder first to soak up any oil, then apply the primer. One issue with the color eden I've found is that it does dry out faster than the original formula and/or if your eyes are really dry, it could look patchy and therefore your shadows could come off unblended/patchy.

on 3/29/2018 10:31:00 AM

This was fun to wear under glittery shadows, but lately, I don't really feel like wearing those kinds since I sort of panic when I get glitter in my eyes now. Like, is glitter harmful? How much glitter have I ingested in my life? Does glitter cause cancer? Things you think about when you hit 34.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really love this primer. I use it on all eyes skin types. I did a clients makeup and her eyeshadow was still on the next day and still looking nice. If thats not proof then I dont know what is! I just think the price for the amount of product is a bit steep. I'm not keen on the packaging. It's better than it used to be but why can it not just be in a squeezy tube?? I have yet to find a comparable eyeshadow primer. Mac paint pot is not good for oily lids.

This is the only primer that I will use!

on 3/9/2017 8:45:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this. It's pigmented enough to cancel out any discoloration on my eyelids and keeps my eyeshadow from fading all day. My eyelids don't get oily so can't comment on that but for what it's meant to be used it works well for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Ughh loved the tube with doe aplicator and the color. Kept shadow in place but in two days my eyes started itching on day 3 my right eye swell up needless to say i had to stop with eye mu completely for a couple of days bought eyedrops and tossed this potion away and switched back to my beloved and trusted Lauder ES base. I would recommend to get a sample first before investing

on 12/17/2016 3:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This primer creases like no other and loves to cling onto all your fine lines and flakey spots and make them look even worse. I do feel like it does good job at making your eye shadows more vibrant; however, just not worth it in my opinion when it makes the skin look awful. I already have the original primer potion and thought I would try something new. I have been using this for weeks and it still gives that crusty, flakey look around your eyes.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Just stick to the original primer potion!

If you got oily eyelids however, I think this would really work for you. It mattifies the area and makes the eyeshadows pop. If you got relatively dry skin, don't even think about it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Usually I'll make a long review but for this product ill just keep it short and simple, cut to the chase. No beating around the bush and all the other metaphors let's get down to the nitty gritty. Plain and simple this“Eden” ain't s*** compared to the original Urban decay primer potion. The original is the “QUEEN BEE” up in here. How you going to be 20 dollars, nice packaging love the wand; but how you going to be so expensive and so suck so bad. Yes Eden, you are matte but so is the original. Eden, you crease like a pants folds. Look, I'm not repurchasing this crap. I like the color. It's nude and very opaque. Creamy texture no noticeable smell. Please please if you buy use a tiny drop. The more you use the more it'll crease. I'm serious. Just buy the original udpp and use some type of base on top to make your eye shadows pop. Long story short don't waste your time and money on this. With 20 dollars I could've put gas in my truck.