Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Eden

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Eden
UDPP in Eden and UD's Sustainable Shadow BoxEyeshadow Primer Potion - Eden

3.8

Not tested on animals
Urban Decay is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

Isododecane, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Polyethylene, Triethylhexanoin, Trihydroxystearin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Talc, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Beeswax, Propylene Carbonate

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I really love this primer. I use it on all eyes skin types. I did a clients makeup and her eyeshadow was still on the next day and still looking nice. If thats not proof then I dont know what is! I just think the price for the amount of product is a bit steep. I'm not keen on the packaging. It's better than it used to be but why can it not just be in a squeezy tube?? I have yet to find a comparable eyeshadow primer. Mac paint pot is not good for oily lids.

This is the only primer that I will use!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Ughh loved the tube with doe aplicator and the color. Kept shadow in place but in two days my eyes started itching on day 3 my right eye swell up needless to say i had to stop with eye mu completely for a couple of days bought eyedrops and tossed this potion away and switched back to my beloved and trusted Lauder ES base. I would recommend to get a sample first before investing

on 12/17/2016 3:10:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This primer creases like no other and loves to cling onto all your fine lines and flakey spots and make them look even worse. I do feel like it does good job at making your eye shadows more vibrant; however, just not worth it in my opinion when it makes the skin look awful. I already have the original primer potion and thought I would try something new. I have been using this for weeks and it still gives that crusty, flakey look around your eyes.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. Just stick to the original primer potion!

If you got oily eyelids however, I think this would really work for you. It mattifies the area and makes the eyeshadows pop. If you got relatively dry skin, don't even think about it.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Usually I'll make a long review but for this product ill just keep it short and simple, cut to the chase. No beating around the bush and all the other metaphors let's get down to the nitty gritty. Plain and simple this“Eden” ain't s*** compared to the original Urban decay primer potion. The original is the “QUEEN BEE” up in here. How you going to be 20 dollars, nice packaging love the wand; but how you going to be so expensive and so suck so bad. Yes Eden, you are matte but so is the original. Eden, you crease like a pants folds. Look, I'm not repurchasing this crap. I like the color. It's nude and very opaque. Creamy texture no noticeable smell. Please please if you buy use a tiny drop. The more you use the more it'll crease. I'm serious. Just buy the original udpp and use some type of base on top to make your eye shadows pop. Long story short don't waste your time and money on this. With 20 dollars I could've put gas in my truck.

on 3/9/2017 8:45:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Relaxed, Fine

I really like this. It's pigmented enough to cancel out any discoloration on my eyelids and keeps my eyeshadow from fading all day. My eyelids don't get oily so can't comment on that but for what it's meant to be used it works well for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Warm

This is my Ride or Die, can’t live without, got backups of, desert island, holy grail primer!! It cancels out my tinted lids that already look like they have dark neutral eyeshadow on it and makes my eyeshadows, pop, gleam, last forever without fading AND doesn't crease, ya'll! If you want to SEE my full review then just COME ON!! JUMP ON IT!! And take the ride with me in my JACLYN HILL RIDE OR DIE MAKEUP TAG!! You'll have a ball!!

on 9/26/2016 11:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have this in the squeeze tube and since the first day I bought it when I squeezed the tube to get some product out a clear liquid would come out ,I would have to get all the liquid out then the skin tinted product would come out in a weird consistency,that happens every time I use it,I've tried shaking it but it doesnt help. Besides that this product is not extrordinary,my shadows would disappear after like 2 hours. It didnt give me any creasing and it is easy to blend,but I do get the same results just using foundation or concealer on my eyelids. But for the price its not worth it,I have the ELF eyelid primer that cost me 1dll and does a better job than the Urban Decay one

on 8/4/2016 2:26:00 PM

Disclaimer: i have this in the old packaging, which i bought from NordstromRack for $10.

I've had and tried the original UDPP and i enjoyed that one so i thought what the heck, can't beat the price.

I like Eden even better! I love the flesh tone color, its perfect for my NC15 skin, which has a slight yellow/green undertone. Its perfect for those "no makeup days" when i just want to even out the color on my lids (they tend to be a tad dark)

The texture is creamy and emollient, but it has almost a powder finish. You don't need a lot, just about the amount of a rice grain. I find less is more.

Since its flesh toned it does a nice job of making shadows pop out a bit more (but tbh a white base would probably do a better job)

As for prolonging wear and preventing creasing i think the original does a better job.

Eden is useful and great for its own purposes.

on 8/24/2016 2:23:00 PM

I got this as a free sample when I bought the Naked 3 palette, and it ruined my eyeshadow for the day. The primer made my eyeshadow lose all of its color and then it started running down my face. I tried to blend everything out, but the eyeshadow just kept sliding all over my lids and it looked blotchy.