CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion - PM

CeraVe  Facial Moisturizing Lotion - PM

3.8

Purified Water, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglycerides, Niacinamide, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceramide 3, Ceramide 6-II, Ceramide 1, Phytosphingosine, Hyaluronic Acid, Cholesterol, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Potassium Phosphate, Dipotassium Phosphate, Sodium Lauroyl Lactylate, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Carbomer, Xanthan Gum. (May contain Gluten, from barley/phytosphingosine)

on 7/29/2016 1:22:00 AM

People who suffer from acne from this or any breakouts use neutrogena benzyl peroxide 2.5 solution at night with it. Works beautiful for acne prone skin.

This is NOT for acne prone skin. I tried it on a whim and while it did improve the dry patches I now have 7 huge nodular pimples all over my face. I stopped using it after 2 days and I stopped breaking out so beware if you have sensitive or acne prone skin.

To Read all 490 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is a good, no-frills but gets the job done type of night cream. It's not extremely moisturizing and goes on lightly. It absorbs well. I would say it's a good value for the money and works reliably if you are not looking for anything super intense. In the winter, it may be too light for dried out skin, but it works great for me in the warmer months.

on 6/11/2016 7:32:00 PM

Great basic which works well moisturizing and improving skin texture. Doesn't break me out or cause clogged pores.

on 6/11/2016 5:12:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

This is not nearly hydrating enough for my skin. I can use it kind of like a serum before a heavier moisturizer, but it doesn't really have any kind of effect on my skin. I am giving it an average rating because it had no ill effects.

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

CeraVe makes good moisturizers that don't have anything really strange about them. Their moisturizers sink in, and they don't feel like you've just coated your skin in plastic. They also don't smell bad. Finally, the company says their products are gluten-free.

This particular moisturizer was recommended for having a high niacinamide content--which is great for rosacea. It also causes very dark acne-like bumps. For that, it is a pass.

Might be age sneaking up on me, but I have had dryer skin lately, and having previously been an oily/combo skin person, I'm learning new things as I change up my skincare. This lotion is amazing in that it is rich and moisturizing but it doesn't feel heavy on the skin, and my face looks great in the morning after using this. I'm going to try their other products based on the success of this. Bonus points also for the hygienic pump dispenser.

Breaks me out, so it's not for me.

on 5/13/2016 9:15:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

This drugstore face lotion is packed with good ingredients usually only found in high end products...ceramides, niacinamide, and hyaluronic acid. I use it at night as my last step before bed after my alternating routine of vitamin c serum, glycolic cream, or retinol. I cleanse and tone wait 10 minutes then apply vit c glycolic or retinol (only one or the other not all 3) then wait 10 minutes and apply the cerave. Good stuff. I tried the a.m. version for daytime with spf but it pilled up on my skin. With the start of any new skin care product you may see a few breakouts as the product does its work. If so, just use it once or twice a week and build up a tolerance over time increasing usage over a few months.

on 5/5/2016 10:49:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

After a few nights of using it, it made me breakout.