Sonia Kashuk Velvety Shine Lip Crayon

Sonia Kashuk Velvety Shine Lip Crayon
Enter Title

1 review

on 11/8/2010 4:23:00 AM

After finding myself unable to fork over $20+ for the Bobbi Brown, NARS or Tarte equivalent, I decided to open my wallet just enough to let $7.99 escape for Sonia Kashuk's version in Luscious Pink. I wanted a warm, neutral pink, nothing too pale, nothing too bold, just an easy creamy color that would brighten up my face. Although unable to try these on at Target, I lucked out and bought the perfect color: Luscious Pink is pigmented and imparts the right amount of shine. It's a tad more pink and less nude than I was hoping for, but the color is still really flattering on my skintone. It's super easy to apply, as it is a liner, lipstick and gloss all in one. The wear time is good, perhaps about two or three hours including having a cup of coffee. When the color fades, it leaves a faint stain that is very appealing. I knocked down one lippie for packaging as it is very, very soft, so the tip tends to bash down really easily. If you are looking for a chubby lip crayon in a neutral pink color, this is your product. However, please note that these are very limited in color section; I did have to turn to Tarte to get a peachy, bright color.

Popular Lips Products