Coty Inverse by Kylie Minogue

3.0

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

INVERSE is the first EDT for men under the Kylie Minogue brand. I'd say the fragrance is more unisex (Kylie's clothing-designer sister Dannii has said that she wears INVERSE herself), which is why I've put it in the women's fragrance category.

INVERSE opens with a tart and refreshing blend of lavender and coriander, before quickly settling into a spicy warmth. For me the cinnamon note over took the other spices and florals - not that I'm complaining. I love cinnamon. The cinnamon notes stays though the base too, so I could only get a hint of cedar and amber. This is another plus for me as, on me, the patchouli note is hidden.

Scent notes; Lavender, coriander, cardamom, pepper, cinnamon, star annis, mandarin, nutmeg, Tonka, heliotrope, labdanum, cedar, amber, patchouli.

I found INVERSE to have a lively personality and has some presence to it, so I found it to be much more enjoyable then Kylie's fragrances for women. However as you'll expect for a Kylie/Coty collaberation, the staying power is not good. It outlasts her women's releases, but not by much [around 4/5 hours]. I wouldn't buy a bottle because of this, as I don't think it's worth the RRP.

Popular Fragrances