rms beauty "Un" Cover-Up

rms beauty

3.6

*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, *Ricinus Cummunis (Castor) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Tocopherol (non-GMO), *Rosemarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract. May conatin[ /-]: Titanium Dioxide CL 77891, Iron Oxides Cl 77491, Cl 77492, Cl77499. * Certified Organic

on 3/15/2017 9:38:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Love this product. Easy to use with either a brush or finger. # 33 looks natural on me and my dark circles vanish.

on 2/12/2017 11:02:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really love this product! The color "11" is just perfect for my fair, cooler toned skin. It looks a little yellow but is very sheer and seems to correct a lot of the redness in my skin. I use this mostly under my eyes, you do need to use just a bit and blend/melt it into your skin with your fingers. I find the only time it creases is when I have used too much. When I'm traveling, I use this as foundation as well. It does tend to exaggerate any dryness or flaky areas, but using the RMS Beauty Oil underneath has solved that problem for me. Looks very natural and dewy. Even if used for foundation, this little pot seems to last forever, so I think it's worth the price. Love this product!

Best I tried and the only one that doesn't give me a rash around my eyes. Looks very natural and have a good coverage, gives a dewy complexion Doesn't last on as long as I would like to, need to be reapplied throughout the day.

on 1/21/2017 4:42:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I'm using this as a foundation as well as concealer. I'm super happy with this and will keep using it as long as the coconut oil doesn't break me out.

I have dry skin and live in a cold climate. This doesn't glide on easily for me unless I apply oil under. It doesn't really give me a shiny/dewy finish either. I'm fine with that as I'm not used to it anyway.

I have the shade 000. I struggle with finding natural foundation that is pale/pink enough. (I tried Benecos; too yellow - Dr. Hauschka; too dark - Lavera; reeks of flowers - and that's all of my local selection.)This didn't look like it would match (seemed kind of on the yellow/pasty side) but worked when applied - it actually does color adjust a little. They describe this shade as being "for the true snow-whites" but there are paler people than me out there. I might need 00 in the summer but right now (in the middle of winter) 00 is a little too dark/yellow for me.

I love the texture when it's on - almost invisible! My biggest pet peeve (apart from smell and not finding a color match) is when foundation makes all my peach fuss visible - and that doesn't happen at all with this.

I use my fingers and mostly put it under my eyes and sometimes on my cheeks. It does settle into a crease I have below my eyes, so I set it with powder (also from rms) which mostly stops it. I honestly don't mind so much though, it doesn't show unless I make funny faces to "open up" the crease/line - but something to be aware of if that's a problem for you. It doesn't settle into fine lines or look cakey at all for me.

One thing I noticed is that it accentuates pores etc if my skin is very dry. I can avoid that by applying a little oil under.

It's not full coverage, I'd say sheer-medium. I find it is much easier to get better coverage when taking product from the pot rather than the sample. It's good enough for my dark circles but doesn't hide my red cheeks completely. Instead it tones them down and gives a smoother look to my face which I love.

It has a slight smell although it is unscented. I normally hate (with the fire of a thousand suns) and can't use products that smell like anything at all but I actually like this smell - and it disappears within the hour.

The only thing I positively don't like is that I have a flaky nose right now and it accentuates that.

on 1/13/2017 1:06:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I love this product. I'm so amazed it actually does what it says. I'm so happy it performs well. It is creamy but not slippery, pigmented, dewy, and I'm lucky but I got a fantastic shade match in 11. You can really layer this without it looking weird so it's anything from very sheer to medium coverage. It doesn't sink into pores or lines and is slightly plumping especially in my eye area. I've used a small dense flat brush, a fluffier concealer brush and my fingers all with great success. I bet a bb sponge would make it too sheer though. It doesn't smell like anything which I love. I've bought a lot of base products and so his one is a keeper!

on 10/2/2016 9:44:00 PM

I love this as a sort of concealer/ foundation hybrid. I don't use it as an undereye concealer or on any spots, rather as a foundation/ concealer to cover up any redness on my cheeks, chin, or around my nose. It looks so natural and looks good under my setting power (RCMA No Color Power). I am a huge advocate for green beauty, so I will continue to purchase.

on 9/27/2016 7:14:00 PM

I read a lot of reviews yet I have never written one myself, until now! I just had to inform the makeup world of how much I love this product. I suffer from Eczema on my face and am currently treating it with diet, reducing environmental allergens and using only gentle Dermaviduals and Avene products. I needed a concealer/foundation to cover up my redness in the meantime that wasn't going to irritate or worsen my issues. And RMS Beauty Un Cover Up is it!

Pros: - The natural oils are actually really hydrating it feels like I am applying a healing balm.
- Non irritating at all
- Gives a gorgeous dewy glow once it has melted into your skin. Having bad skin makes me appreciate natural skin even more, so I love that this product leaves you looking fresh faced.
- Can be a sheer look or can be layered for more coverage where needed.

Cons: - Coverage isn't super high enough to cover the worst of my redness on bad days, I'm currently on the hunt for an organic green corrector to put underneath.
- Needs a top up throughout the day, luckily I have such dry skin that it doesn't slip off like it would on oily skins.
- I don't love that I have to use my fingers and dip it into the pot... i started off using a brush or beauty blender but fingers are by far the best technique for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

My skin is oily and sensitive to fragrance. Previous foundations that I have used and loved were now becoming and issue because of the fragrance. Rms beauty was a brand that often came up for fragrance-free products and I decided to try it.

Pros: 1) it is a very creamy concealer, a little goes a long way.
2) buildable coverage
3) feels great on the skin
4) no fragrance

Cons: 1) it can get heavy and crease if you use too much. I learned that the hard way.
2) unless you have dry skin, I recommend setting it with a powder for longer wear or a more matte look. It is a very dewy finish.
3) it did initially make my skin breakout. I noticed and improvement after a month using the product. It has improved the oiliness.

I love this product. It is a bit pricier, the size of the pot looks small, and coconut oil could be of concern but I love how it feels on my face. My skin feels softer, my face looks brighter and the face itch is gone.

Rms uncover up made me such a fan of the line, I purchased some of the other products. Unpowder, Living luminizer, and lip2cheek are my to go products.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my favorite natural foundation! Yes, if I'm going to an event, I'll slather on chemicals to feel more confident, but I have had countless compliments on my skin when I where this after it settles in. My skin is crazy dry, yet can be to "wet" depending on my over-hydrating routine... it's annoying. But I will forever use this foundation because my skin loves it, it doesn't break me out (which surprised me due to the coconut oil) and depending on how it settles, plus powder bronzer for contour, it's the best natural line out there.

Perfect daily/running errands/gym makeup! Be sure to use a Q-tip or something clean to scoop it out of the class jar if you're acne prone.

Love, love, love! 22 looks best due to the warmth on my NC25ish skin. But it's always best to test it out yourself.

Note that this always looks better an hour or more after it "settles." I use my clean fingers to apply.

on 8/18/2016 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

Here's the thing. "Natural" beauty products will probably never perform as well or for as long as traditional makeup products. Why? Usually, the consumer wants both a healthier option and a more natural approach to beauty in general. They tend to like things that are lighter coverage and avoid a heavily contoured look. So many many people who buy this all be disappointed. I'm a little but of both. I appreciate natural products for the longterm health of my skin and body but I'm never too far away from my collection of regular makeup. So please take this into consideration when purchasing this product.

0.2 ounces for $36 USD

I have shade 11 which is about NC20-25 and works well for me in both the winter and most of the summer. I am light olive skinned and appreciate the subtle yellow undertone that won't overwhelm other undertones but really works to brighten under the eye and in the middle of the face. It's lightweight but not as lightweight as a stain, obviously. It's super creamy and a little tacky and dries to a very subtle tackiness. I haven't powdered over it because I use this product for shorter days and when I was dewiness. I always use my fingers to pat it into the skin and I get the most natural results I have ever gotten from any base product...ever. Seriously. It looks exactly like skin and retains the texture that really good skin has. Smooth but not fake. It blurred imperfections but even though it's buildable I often have to resort to a high coverage concealer for hyper pigmentation marks on my chin. But if my skin is doing ok it will seriously perfect my skin. The best part of this concealer/foundation is that is looks better with time. Honestly, this gives me airbrushed supermodel skin. Not the photoshopped skin. The skin you see in paparazzi pics of the celebrities looking gorgeous in Ibiza. No one can tell I'm wearing any face makeup. It lasts about 6 hours and then starts to fade but its easy to reapply and take with you to work or class. Just a few taps.

long story short? Buy it if you're looking for natural skin texture and you have skin that is free of major acne scars. Practice for a few days and give it time to settle into the skin and enjoy basically Victoria's Secret skin. Oh, and website has 15% off with email for first time purchasers. XOXO