wet n wild Color Icon Single - Kitten 257A

Color Icon Single - Kitten 257AWet n Wild Kitten

3.1

Price: $

Price: $

These went on sale at a local store, and the colors had been luring me closer and closer to buying them for a long time. So I finally gave in and bought a couple.
I seriously don't know why I didnt' buy these SOONER! The colors are vibrant, the texture is to die for, and they apply and blend like a dream. So comparable to high end shadows. And at the $2 price range, there is no reason for you not to own them all.
Whats even better, is that there are a fair amount of shimmery shades, some glittery shades, and even some matte shades. (Including a gorgeous matte black). Wet N Wild seriously hit the nail right on the head with these babies!
I want to buy them all and stick them in a Z-Palette!

on 10/20/2012 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The only color you will see is in the pan. Terrible colour pay off.

Nice color, but poor pigmentation, at least it was cheap so it's not a total loss. This eyeshadow was just ok, and I really had to pack on the color with a stuff brush over a base for it to show

Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral

I got this BOGOF and it is totally gorgeous. I know that the reviews are very mixed, so I didn't expect much. I must confess Kitten blew me away. Over primer (ELF, nothing special), it is a beautiful lavender with fine gold shimmer. A color that to die for, especially on green eyes (and probably brown, too). Yes, the texture is a little more powdery than say, Nutty, but I don't have any problems with it. I actually find the color very true to what it looks like in the pan. No, this is not a deep purple, its lavender. Yes, its very buildable, so you can get a definite color out of it or you can wear a light wash (both look great). I have absolutely no regrets...perfect for spring and summer.

on 8/22/2010 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Too glittery, not enough purple-ness.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I like this purple a lot! It's not extremely fancy or unique, but it's pretty. It's a dusty purple color. It appears very shimmery in the pan, but I don't see any after it's applied, so if it's there, it's very subtle. It's not shockingly pigmented, I had to layer it quite a bit to get noticeable pigmentation, but it's subtle and pretty. It draws attention to the eyes without screaming "eyeshadow!!" I especially like the way it makes my green eyes stand out. It's very inexpensive and I would certainly repurchase.

on 4/30/2010 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

For the life of me, I don't get the negative reviews for this shadow. With green eyes, I collect purple eye shadows, it was dirt cheap, and I wanted to try out some new products from the newly revamped Wet 'n Wild line. I layered this over my NYX jumbo eye pencil in 'milk' and swiped it on with my Lowell-Cornell 1/2 inch brush. The shadow DOES show up as the color in the pan, applies smoothly, and is fairly pigmented (more pigmented than one would expect for a $1.99 eye shadow). No complaints here.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

I thought this was a great color - I find the vibancy and tecture to be like MAC VP e/s. I'm liking this. The color I would describe as a darker Beautiful Iris.

I bought this, Nutty, and Brulee, at Wags for $1.99 each. I eyed the palettes for a bit, and I did find colors in each of them that I would like, but not enough to commit to the entire palette (I know - a whopping $4.99, and I can't commit :)

But really - I found the individual colors to be great, and am enjoying them!