wet n wild Color Icon Single - Kitten 257A

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/20/2012 1:03:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

The only color you will see is in the pan. Terrible colour pay off.

on 4/22/2012 9:33:00 PM

This purple is so pretty! Wet n Wild eyeshadows are affordable for anyone. 1 lippie off because I have to use a primer to pump up the color and prevent creasing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Coarse

I wasn't at al impressed with this color. It has very little pigment with or without primer.

on 9/8/2011 10:26:00 PM

I bought this on Tuesday August 31st at my local Walgreens for $0.99 ( marked down from $1.99) and I LOVE it! The color is absoulty beautiful and very pigmented, the lilac is very noticable are very complimenting!
One of my favorite eyeshadows! I also have the wet N wild color icon single in Envy. Both are very beautiful!

on 3/27/2011 12:15:00 AM

As others have said, this has poor color payoff. I applied it over a concealer, and it was passable, but the gold flecks are more noticeable than the color most of the time. Packaging is as cheap as it gets, and the shadow is inclined to break even with careful handling. There are definitely better violet/lavender shadows out there.

on 11/18/2010 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This color has the poorest color payoff and pigmentation of all the ColorIcon singles. However, the color is gorgeous in the pan, and I found that if you use this over the Wet 'n' Wild, Idol Eyes Creme Shadow in Techno, you get that exact pan color and it wears really well. So because it takes another product to make it work from me , it only gets a 3.

on 5/8/2010 5:45:00 PM

I, personally thought that this was a really pretty color. It's a shimmery, sort of dark lavender shade. (My favorite color!) I thought it was pretty pigmented. It is a LITTLE bit chalky, but I think for $1.99, you can't beat it. I was suprised by the low rating of this shadow. The color is not "ugly" in my opinion. But it's defenetly more on the dark side of purple, depending on how you swatch it; with a light hand, few swipes, base underneath, etc. I would definetly re-purchase this gorgoeus shade again.(:

on 4/30/2010 8:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

For the life of me, I don't get the negative reviews for this shadow. With green eyes, I collect purple eye shadows, it was dirt cheap, and I wanted to try out some new products from the newly revamped Wet 'n Wild line. I layered this over my NYX jumbo eye pencil in 'milk' and swiped it on with my Lowell-Cornell 1/2 inch brush. The shadow DOES show up as the color in the pan, applies smoothly, and is fairly pigmented (more pigmented than one would expect for a $1.99 eye shadow). No complaints here.

This is a pretty purple , to bad its not as pigmented as the other color icon e/s

If i wear it over a MAC paint pot and really layer it on its gorgeous but most of the time not worth the effort