wet n wild Color Icon Single - Kitten 257A

Price: $

Price: $

on 2/17/2013 11:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I bought this after buying the color icon series. Thinking it would be the same quality; i was wrong.

on 4/22/2012 9:33:00 PM

This purple is so pretty! Wet n Wild eyeshadows are affordable for anyone. 1 lippie off because I have to use a primer to pump up the color and prevent creasing.

on 3/27/2011 12:15:00 AM

As others have said, this has poor color payoff. I applied it over a concealer, and it was passable, but the gold flecks are more noticeable than the color most of the time. Packaging is as cheap as it gets, and the shadow is inclined to break even with careful handling. There are definitely better violet/lavender shadows out there.

on 11/18/2010 6:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm

This color has the poorest color payoff and pigmentation of all the ColorIcon singles. However, the color is gorgeous in the pan, and I found that if you use this over the Wet 'n' Wild, Idol Eyes Creme Shadow in Techno, you get that exact pan color and it wears really well. So because it takes another product to make it work from me , it only gets a 3.

on 7/5/2010 2:31:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Neutral

The first time I tried this shadow, I was really disappointed with the color payoff. I found it chalky and it just didn't show up on my medium beige skin tone. I almost ignored it but decided to give it another shot this morning. I used an eye primer and a light coat of NYX jumbo pencil in milk which I blended in well onto my eyelid. I used a flat brush to pack the color onto my eyelid and then blended it up into my crease and thought, okay, this looks better than the first time I used it. It's hot today and I was looking for a simple, one e/s color look so it's all I really used.. That and two coats of mascara. The lighting in my room wasn't great so I stepped in front of the window to do a final check on my makeup and YOWZA... my eyes looked GAWGEOUS!! This is a beautiful lavender color with flecks of gold. A truly lovely color. Just remember to use a cream or paint base and a flat brush to pack it on rather than sweeping it on.