wet n wild Color Icon Single - Kitten 257A

Color Icon Single - Kitten 257AWet n Wild Kitten

2.9

Price: $

Price: $

These went on sale at a local store, and the colors had been luring me closer and closer to buying them for a long time. So I finally gave in and bought a couple.
I seriously don't know why I didnt' buy these SOONER! The colors are vibrant, the texture is to die for, and they apply and blend like a dream. So comparable to high end shadows. And at the $2 price range, there is no reason for you not to own them all.
Whats even better, is that there are a fair amount of shimmery shades, some glittery shades, and even some matte shades. (Including a gorgeous matte black). Wet N Wild seriously hit the nail right on the head with these babies!
I want to buy them all and stick them in a Z-Palette!

Nice color, but poor pigmentation, at least it was cheap so it's not a total loss. This eyeshadow was just ok, and I really had to pack on the color with a stuff brush over a base for it to show

on 5/26/2012 11:17:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is a decent budget eyeshadow. The color is soft and blendable, and I recommend wearing it over a good primer because like most cheap eyeshadows, it will flake off and run over time. I wouldn't recommend foiling it, because even over a primer, it flakes off.

This particular color is my least favorite out of the individual shadows by Wet n' Wild. The color payoff is not that great and I find that there is quite a lot of fallout as well, also that the color seems to fade throughout the day. The packaging isn't the greatest either as they're very hard to open and a bit too small.

on 2/21/2012 8:15:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

The packaging is somewhat of a pain to get into. The texture of this shadow is definitely not as smooth or pigmented as most of the others from this brand. That being said, the shimmery cool purple color is gorgeous and goes very well with my hazel eyes. I apply this over ELF mineral primer in a wash over my lid and it's perfect and doesn't crease by the end of the day. The color isn't deep or dramatic but very nice for an everyday look or wash of color.

even though this cost me 1.99$ at winco i wish i would have tried another shade. no color payoff and very glittery. perhaps i could use it over a matte purple and make it shimmery but ive got shimmery purples already. total miss from wet and wild :(

on 11/12/2010 6:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I really didnt like this one. When i applied it, it looked really ashy on me. Im an NW15, with blonde hair, and blueish green eyes. This didnt crease, or anything really bad, i just think the color fades funny.

on 11/10/2010 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

I can't believe all the low reviews on about this shadow! It makes me wonder if people are confused on how to apply shadow - I know that sounds snotty but seriously!

I love the silky, velvet texture this shadow has. It is a sheen of purple with a hint of gold undertones. THERE IS NO GLITTER or even flecks like other reviewers have stated. I'm seriously wondering if they changed the formulation recently!

I pat it onto my lids for best pigmentation - it's not as pigmented as Urban Decay but it's not suppose to be - the color in the pan is a light lilac with a gold sheen.

I love it and don't have any complaints - yes a bit pigmented would be nice but look @ how it appears in the pan - it should not lead one to believe it's going to be a deep, bold purple

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I picked this up because I fell in love with the ColorIcon palettes and wanted to try more of the new products. I'm a big fan of purple eyeshadows because they tend to bring out the green in my hazel eyes. At first, I wasn't too impressed. It sat in my make-up case for a couple months and then one day I randomly decided to play with it and I realized how amazing it looked with my eye color. I'm normally not a fan of gold at all and this has gold micro shimmer in it. But it's a beautiful pale gold that somehow works great with the purple and with hazel eyes. I love how creamy this shadow is an how well it blends. A very unique color and a great bargain.

on 8/22/2010 10:04:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Too glittery, not enough purple-ness.