Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy
Mega Matte 903C Just PeachyMega Matte 903C Just PeachyMega Matte 903C Just PeachyWet 'n Wild megalast Just Peachy

3.9

Price: $

Price: $

I love this peachy pink shade. It last a long time and does not settle into lines. I wear this with NYX Tiramusu butter gloss on top and it is so pretty! Make sure your exfoliate your lips prior to application. I got this for less than $2. All of the wnw megalasts lipsticks are great. This is my favorite shade. They also have many dupes for Mac lipsticks.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Great pinky-peach color. Very flattering on warm skintones, I don't think it would look good on cooler skintones. It goes well with mostly every kind of make up. Like every other shade in this line, this is matte and being a lighter color if you don't have even lips you might not like this but if you exfoliate religiously and like a powdery shade this is a great option for warm-toned girls.

To Read all 134 Reviews, Login or Join

on 7/9/2016 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hey,
I have been on the look out for a match for my favorite lipstick applesauce by clinique that was discontinued a while ago. I think I have found my replacement!!! Who knew I could do it on the cheap too. I do agree with the rest of you, it is very dry on application but with a little chap stick, lip balm or lipgloss you are good to go. It's such a beautiful color. I just hope they don't discontinue this any time soon.

Eyes: Violet

wonderful peachy pink colour. lasts about 5 hours on lips but slightly drying

would definitely buy again

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't know if I got one from a bad batch, but this lipstick looks VERY orange on me. I have neutral undertones in my skin, that lean more to cool, and this just makes me look dreadful. The color is totally different from the swatches online and youtube videos.
I know wet-n-wild lipsticks are super affordable, and some colors are wearable, but the quality is very inconsistent, and many shades leave this impossible to remove odd-shade stain on lips. I suppose, they are ok to test a new shade, but I'd invest a few extra dollars to get a better quality product for every day use.

on 1/1/2016 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

903c just peachy is a light peachy pink color. it's a nice lipcolor but i have too many other lipcolors similar to this shade so im not repurchasing.

on 12/24/2015 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Good for me. Spreads easily, nice matte. Does not last as long as I like, but still good.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

YAS! I already reviewed this kinda under the Mega Matte all section but I love this lipstick so it gets another short and sweet review.

If you're ghost-white like me then you might appreciate a paler lipstick. My natural lips are dark, sad, and a sort of browny-mauve color. This instantly brightens my face and the best part is that it does not sink into my lip lines! It compliments warmed toned skin very nicely. God bless you WetnWild, you have created my HG coral lippie.

As far as texture, it is a little dry and a little thick. I expected that from a matte lipstick, but already having dry lips it is a little uncomfortable. Chapstick underneath (not on top) works wonders, and lightly blotting will help sheer it out (mainly I go after the edges, so that there isn't an unnatural opaque line where my lipstick starts and ends.) Will stain your lips pink, so be aware! But fades out beautifully. Anyway, will repurchase until the sun explodes.

on 6/19/2015 12:50:00 AM

On my nc30 skin it's a nice pinky nude very pretty nude great quality

on 6/12/2015 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My go-to pink lipstick! As a matter of fact I am wearing it right now. On me (olive skin) itís more of a pinky-nude with a hint of peach. I like this better than Think Pink because it has a more rich color. Itís matte and it lasts. It can be drying if you donít apply balm. I pair it with any pink lip liner and a pinky-nude gloss like Mac Florabundance or Revlon Peach Petal. Love this!!