Wet 'n' Wild Mega Matte 903C Just Peachy

Price: $

on 7/9/2016 8:18:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hey,
I have been on the look out for a match for my favorite lipstick applesauce by clinique that was discontinued a while ago. I think I have found my replacement!!! Who knew I could do it on the cheap too. I do agree with the rest of you, it is very dry on application but with a little chap stick, lip balm or lipgloss you are good to go. It's such a beautiful color. I just hope they don't discontinue this any time soon.

Eyes: Violet

wonderful peachy pink colour. lasts about 5 hours on lips but slightly drying

would definitely buy again

To Read all 132 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I don't know if I got one from a bad batch, but this lipstick looks VERY orange on me. I have neutral undertones in my skin, that lean more to cool, and this just makes me look dreadful. The color is totally different from the swatches online and youtube videos.
I know wet-n-wild lipsticks are super affordable, and some colors are wearable, but the quality is very inconsistent, and many shades leave this impossible to remove odd-shade stain on lips. I suppose, they are ok to test a new shade, but I'd invest a few extra dollars to get a better quality product for every day use.

on 1/1/2016 6:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

903c just peachy is a light peachy pink color. it's a nice lipcolor but i have too many other lipcolors similar to this shade so im not repurchasing.

on 12/24/2015 11:35:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Good for me. Spreads easily, nice matte. Does not last as long as I like, but still good.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

YAS! I already reviewed this kinda under the Mega Matte all section but I love this lipstick so it gets another short and sweet review.

If you're ghost-white like me then you might appreciate a paler lipstick. My natural lips are dark, sad, and a sort of browny-mauve color. This instantly brightens my face and the best part is that it does not sink into my lip lines! It compliments warmed toned skin very nicely. God bless you WetnWild, you have created my HG coral lippie.

As far as texture, it is a little dry and a little thick. I expected that from a matte lipstick, but already having dry lips it is a little uncomfortable. Chapstick underneath (not on top) works wonders, and lightly blotting will help sheer it out (mainly I go after the edges, so that there isn't an unnatural opaque line where my lipstick starts and ends.) Will stain your lips pink, so be aware! But fades out beautifully. Anyway, will repurchase until the sun explodes.

on 6/19/2015 12:50:00 AM

On my nc30 skin it's a nice pinky nude very pretty nude great quality

on 6/12/2015 4:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

My go-to pink lipstick! As a matter of fact I am wearing it right now. On me (olive skin) itís more of a pinky-nude with a hint of peach. I like this better than Think Pink because it has a more rich color. Itís matte and it lasts. It can be drying if you donít apply balm. I pair it with any pink lip liner and a pinky-nude gloss like Mac Florabundance or Revlon Peach Petal. Love this!!

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

So I will just start off by saying I like all WnW matte lippies however this one is not really my forte. It's a nice color but I don't wear it by itself. It's true to it's color on my lovely mocha skin tone lol it's just a little too bright for me. I think Bare It All & Mochalicious are the perfect lip colors. This one comes on a little too bright & a bit more pink on me which was not what I was looking for too much but all in all it was a great color just didn't work well for me. Every once in a while I will pull it out if I want a change in pace & mix it with one of my other WnW lippies but for $2-3 you can't go wrong it's a nice color

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

The price on these lipsticks are amazing especially for the amount of product you get. the packaging though makes it so you have to be careful about how you take the lid off so you dont scrape the lipstick itself. I wouldn't repurchase this because it feels heavy on my lips and looks heavy too. I know my friend likes hers, but in a different color. Too heavy and thick.