Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Nutty

Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Nutty

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

on 2/5/2017 2:32:00 AM

This is one of my favorite single eyeshadows. I mean if I want to just wear one shadow this is it. It's pigmented and it's a very buttery. I never get fall out and sometimes I pack it on kinda heavy. It blends beautifully and it doesn't really crease or fades. When WnW is on sale I always pick up this and Brûlé

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse

This is a very pigmented taupe brown shadow. its only one buck and it has pigmentation like high end shadows. very essential if you are a wet n wild fan. will definitely buy again but I doubt not anytime soon because all you need is a little bit so I think this shadow lasts a long time

on 1/4/2017 1:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

excellent eyeshadow

very easy to work with and versatile. hard to mess up

looks great

great price

essential wet n wild item

The color is ok. But the packaging sucks!!!
Very hard to open. Will not repurchase

on 10/18/2016 10:14:00 AM

Love love love this . I had a lot of doubts when I read the reviews here, because in all the pics I see they seem very dark and unusable for office wear . But it is lovely ! A copperish brown without the reds and it applies so smoothly and is Super pigmented . Very easy to use and the color is very special, good for day time looks and it blends nicely with purple . The soft texture makes it easy to blend with other Colours .

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium

I bought this single because I think Wet n Wild makes the best eyeshadows in the drugstore and the color is beautiful. It is not chalky or powdery, there is no kickback. The eyeshadow is great for a one-eyeshadow look same as with other eyeshadows. It is not glittery and gives your eyes a nice sheen, lasts all day without creasing. I have Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on bronze and was hesitating about purchasing Nutty because they look so similar in swatches. In fact, they are really different. Maybelline On and on bronze is much more metallic and bronzey, Nutty has warmer undertone and isn't so intense on the lid (if applied dry). Nutty will definitely become one of my go-to eyeshadows, I recommend it!

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

This is one of my favorite eye shadows!!! It's the perfect everyday eye shadow. My favorite way to use it is to take my finger and apply it all over the lid; then take a small crease brush and more of the eye shadow and buff it up into the crease. It also add a great small bit of definition on the bottom lash line. It can also be a great Smokey eye if you take over a dark brown/taupe cream base then smudge Nutty all over. I will definitely repurchase this eye shadow after it's all gone. The packaging is kind of cheap look but it's very sturdy and if it bothered me that much I would just depot it and put it in a z palette. But for $0.99 you can't beat it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This isn't a bad shadow. It's easy to apply and the pigmentation is fine.
I dislike the silver color.

I can see looking at other reviews that I'm not the only one. So, if it would have actually shown up in the taupe color that it did in the package, I would have liked it, but I wasn't looking for a silver eyeshadow. I'm not unwilling to try other W&W shadows, because I actually feel the quality was alright, it's a color problem.

It was very inexpensive so I am fine with trying it and not liking it.

This eyeshadow is beautiful, it's a taupe, silvery brown color. Very pretty and it's $1.00
I love it!

on 12/30/2015 4:46:00 PM

Nutty is currently my go to "all over" lid color for a neutral work look. (I use Milani Bella Cappuccino in the crease)

Nutty gives just the right about of sheen/dimension but nothing over the top. Its pigmentation is great, but i find it a tad powdery (like all Wet N Wild singles, however the trio's are very buttery)

Its a real polished look, would def recommend (hello its a dollar!)