Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Matte Lip Color

Wet 'n' Wild Megalast Matte Lip Color

4.2

on 7/1/2016 9:43:00 PM

Found this at cvs for $2. I normally would not go for wet n wild lipsticks but these are the exception! They look very high quality on. Plan on purchasing more, like every color!

on 5/26/2016 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in the shade "In the Flesh" and it's the best decision I've ever made! It's usually out of stock because it's their best seller but after two months of waiting, it was finally back! I discovered this product on BeautyMNL when they were weighing what the most universally flattering shades are and In the Flesh is DEFINITELY one for the books. It has the right amount of nude and reddish pink mixed into one lipstick! Yes, it will eventually wear off if you eat and drink but reapplication is not a bother for me since us ladies usually go to the restroom after eating anyway. This didn't dry my lips at all. I usually have to apply petroleum jelly to my lips before applying lipstick but with this, I didn't have to! I could just swipe it right on without any fear of drying. Packaging is kind of faulty due to the cap being designed in a way wherein residues of the lipstick often get smeared there but that's a small sacrifice for quality pigment for an affordable price!

To Read all 40 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have all of these. They are amazing! I love Dollhouse Pink, Spiked w rum, Mochalicious, & Bare It All to name a few! They are very pigmented & long lasting. Best DS lipsticks!!!!!! I went & picked up 1 of each 1 day at Kroger. ;-)

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I love these lipsticks! I bought Bare It All and Cherry Bomb. This lipstick is super pigmented and dries to a semi matte finish. The packaging needs to be updated though. The cap can get smudged no matter how careful you are. With this price, this is a total life saver, especially for those in a budget.

on 3/29/2016 1:09:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Other, Fine

I started picking these up when I discovered from here and on Pinterest that a couple of these are MAC dupes. In my opinion, these could rival any lipstick - high-end or drugstore. They are a bullet of pure color, and they feel comfortable on the lips. Wearing them with balm underneath provides more moisture, but doesn't change the intensity of the color. I was surprised when I realized that I have a few more than I thought:

Bare It All - tanned pink - the color of my lips. I use this color often for work and use it as a base for different looks with various lip liners and glosses.

Cherry Bomb - dupe for MAC Diva (warm burgundy)

Ravin Raisin - prune purple

Sugar Plum Fairy - dupe for MAC Rebel (cool fuschia)

Mochalicious - a beautiful nude for WOC (creamy 'coffee-with-cream' brown)

Vamp It Up - dupe for MAC Cyber(blackened plum). I use it to ombre reds/purples/plums

Can't help but adore these because of the price and color payoff, but these are not purse-safe. No accidents as of yet. However, the plastic case isn't sturdy so if you have a lot of items in your purse, the case may crack with weight and jostling. Also, the caps don't stay in place and have a tendency to slide off. Despite that, I really like these.

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

These lipsticks are amazing!! They last a pretty long time(considering their price!) and very pigmented. Usually when I wear them, they leave a nice stain behind on my lips when they fade. Very true to color in the tube and have really nice matte finishes.

In The Flesh: A nude color with a mix of brown and peach undertones. Really good for everyday.

Mocha-licious: A warm light-medium brown that pretty subtle, can go well with dramatic eyes or everyday look.

Wine Room: Despite its' name, it's not a dark red. It comes off more pink than red on the lips. Can also be an everyday color

Cherry Bomb: Most definitely NOT a cherry red! A dark red color that pretty intense!

Spotlight Red: A bright warm red. More like a cherry red.

Rose-bud: Definitely NOT a rose color! More like a cool peachy color. Also great for everyday wear.

Mauve Outta Here: A bright mauvey pink. Might be a little crazy for some people but some neutral lip liner might help tone it down.

Cherry Picking: A cherry red with more blue undertones than Spotlight Red. Other than that, they look very similiar.

Smokin' Hot Pink: A bright warm pink that's not exactly fuschia pink, but it's still pretty bright.

Ravin' Raisin: A plum-raisin color that can be vampy like Cherry Bomb if paired with a black liner, but still pretty nice for during fall-winter seasons.

i used to love these but over time they started to make my lips crack wide open and they bleed just horrible and i used to love these but now my mind has changed they do have beautiful colors but they make my lips crack open overall beautiful colors horrible formula and the packaging sucks too ug wet n wild please change the packaging and the formula then maybe ill buy these

on 2/23/2015 2:40:00 PM

Wet n Wild Megalast Liquid Lipcolor is my latest amazing drugstore find and a good dupe for the Anastasia and the Kat Von D liquid lipsticks. I tried 4 of the colors (Pink Perfection, I Can Bare It, Click On My Hyperpink, and Back to the Fuschia). All were very pigmented, dried quickly to a matte finish, except the Pink Perfection, which dried to a semi-matte, satin finish. The best part about this find? The price. I found mine for $2.99. I would definitely repurchase!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

I LIVE for these MegaLast lipsticks. The pigment is great. The shades are great. I wear a single morning application all day long, even through lunch and drinking water at work all day. The price is awesome. They're on sale 2 for $3 at Walgreen's and I'm trying to get every color. My new favorite!!! I get tons of compliments every single time I wear any shade.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

These lipsticks are great! They're creamy, smooth, highly-pigmented, and long-lasting. Not to mention very inexpensive!