4.1

price range

Reviews

1.0

7 months ago

Wet n' Wild Mega Last Lipsticks are THE WORST lipsticks I have ever purchased and used. Here is Why: 1. The lipsticks smell like Playdoh. Who wants their lipsticks to smell like they have already expired? 2. The formula is very very drying 3. The lipsticks get a metallic green sheen on them even when they are unopened. (especially the red colors). 4. The lipstick seeps into the cracks of your lips 5. The clear cap cracks really easily 6. It is impossible to not nick the lipstick when you are trying to put the cap back on, leaving you with lipstick smeared on the inside and outside the tube. 7. If you tote these around in your makeup bag or purse, the cap might come off, staining the inside of your makeup bag or purse. Seriously, these are NOT worth the money just for the pretty colors. Save your money and spend a few more dollars on Revlon or Maybelline Lipsticks instead.

About reviewer (52 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair

HairBlond

EyesBlue

a year ago

WetnWild products have newly b been available where I live and as a girl who LOVES matte lipsticks,I had to try them.right now I have one(Mocha-licious,which is lovely medium-dark,but more on the medium side chocobrown) but I'm definitely going to buy more.(In The Flesh,Spiked with Rum,Cinnamon Spice,Sand Storm and Hard it up are the next shades I wanna buy) These lipsticks are semi-matte IMHO,I won't call them super matte by any means are they're definitely non-drying and have creamy texture.for refrence Golden Rose Velvet Matte Lipsticks have a dry formula and are really matte.I love super matte lipsticks that have dry texture but I also like creamy,semi matte ones like WetnWild Megalast as they have good pigmentation,don't feel heavily greasy on lips and have very good longevity.they also don't look patchy and don't accentuate texture of lip unless you have superdry lips.as someone who loves dry,matte lipsticks I know that I should use lipbalm every night and exfoliate my lips at least two times per month (I use a toothbrush and a homemade scrub(made of honey,brown sugar and coconut oil) to do that I don't like to use lip balm before wearing lipstick because it makes it even less matte.I have to use lip liner with these lipsticks because there's no way to define lip's frame by the lipstick alone Megalast lipsticks provide a wide range of colors to choose from and they're just 3$.another plus is that they last pretty well and don't transfer badly but sometimes it stains my teeth when I first apply it if I don't be careful The only CON which is unfortunately very annoying is their packaging.it's cap isn't tight enough and comes out each time I put it in my bag.it's crazy that the lipsticks doesn't go completely inside the tube.there's a big chance of breaking or ruining my whole makeup bag each time it decaps inside my bag..the packaging also becomes messy no matter how much I try to replace the cap carefully.they really need to change the packaging.it's a big shame that such a good lipstick comes in such an awful packaging

About reviewer (202 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

2.0
from

2 years ago

(Edited) Now that i've tried more lipsticks, i changed my mind about the megalast lip colors. 1) It's super drying. I used lip balm beforehand in order for me wear these lipsticks. but ended up looking like a shiny lipstick or wearing lip gloss topper when the main intention was being a matte lipstick. 2) It's the least creamy lipstick i've ever tried. It's really hard and hurt the lips when i tried applying it without applying lip balm beforehand. 3) True, it is pigmented but since the lip balm made it shiny, of course it faded a bit by the end of the day (well i'm not really a lip licker in the first place) 4) The packaging really sucks. It cracks easily, sometimes the cap removed by itself when i brought it in my bag and the lipsticks tends to stain to the insides of the cap because of the cheap packaging. 5) it does have cute range of colours. Overall, i do not recommend. Go for maybelline, l'oreal, revlon, nyx and rimmel lipsticks instead.

About reviewer (13 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

EyesHazel

2 years ago

Finally! A budget-friendly, comfortable matte lipstick for those with (severe) dry lip. To be honest, I was on a whim with their quality at first, and I was sure that most people do. There was no doubt to think like such when us, as a consumer, saw their cheap-and-fragile packaging, and their lower-than-average drugstore price tag (their price in Thailand ranges from USD 2-4). With that being said, I instantly judged WnW's quality to be just mediocre. Again, I bought it because of the hype. I saw so many good reviews both on Facebook and Youtube channels, hence I was intrigued to try. There was no harm trying cheap drugstore makeup, because if it didn't work then I'd just get rid of it. My heart would not be broken. The result was... I was so satisfied with their quality, and especially with this such affordable price. They had good pigmentation and they didn't dry my lip crazy like some other high-end matte lipsticks, such as MAC. I first got my hand on "Spiked with Rum" (a deep mauve), then "Bare it All" (a perfect pink nude which becomes one of my favorite everyday-to-go lipsticks), and "Mochalicious" (warm brown, cocoa color, also one of my favs). They were all comfortable to wear. I have dry lip, so you can trust me when I stress which matte lipstick is "comfortable". The only issue I have is their packaging, the cap is fragile and is easily to break and fall out. I need to take care of these babies really well when I put them inside my bag. But so far, they are still in good shape. So overall, nice pigmentation, comfortable to wear, longevity is on par to many high-end brands, wide range of color selection, very affordable. Although the packaging is their only con, yet I don't really mind much. 9/10

About reviewer (15 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

EyesBlack

3 years ago

Bought these on a whim when I wanted some dark lippies for the recent dark color revival and matte lipstick trend. Glad I did. Super cheap. Great colors that last. I do wish the packaging was better because I do not abuse my lipsticks taking them back and forth to work, but the caps still cracked. My lips are in good shape, I apply balm at night, so I have no issues with flaking or moisture-sucking. Honestly, I have had pricier items perform a LOT worse. If I want real staying power, I apply over my foundation, blot, repeat a couple times or powder, then apply a final coat. I tend to blot then dab a bit of Chap Stik on top if I find the finish too tight. I have 4 of these and they are great! Also a bonus, these lipsticks are unscented and did not turn chemical-smelling after having them a couple years.

About reviewer (813 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

4 years ago

Found this at cvs for $2. I normally would not go for wet n wild lipsticks but these are the exception! They look very high quality on. Plan on purchasing more, like every color!

About reviewer (56 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

4 years ago

I bought this in the shade "In the Flesh" and it's the best decision I've ever made! It's usually out of stock because it's their best seller but after two months of waiting, it was finally back! I discovered this product on BeautyMNL when they were weighing what the most universally flattering shades are and In the Flesh is DEFINITELY one for the books. It has the right amount of nude and reddish pink mixed into one lipstick! Yes, it will eventually wear off if you eat and drink but reapplication is not a bother for me since us ladies usually go to the restroom after eating anyway. This didn't dry my lips at all. I usually have to apply petroleum jelly to my lips before applying lipstick but with this, I didn't have to! I could just swipe it right on without any fear of drying. Packaging is kind of faulty due to the cap being designed in a way wherein residues of the lipstick often get smeared there but that's a small sacrifice for quality pigment for an affordable price!

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

4 years ago

I have all of these. They are amazing! I love Dollhouse Pink, Spiked w rum, Mochalicious, & Bare It All to name a few! They are very pigmented & long lasting. Best DS lipsticks!!!!!! I went & picked up 1 of each 1 day at Kroger. ;-)

About reviewer (2417 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Other

4 years ago

I love these lipsticks! I bought Bare It All and Cherry Bomb. This lipstick is super pigmented and dries to a semi matte finish. The packaging needs to be updated though. The cap can get smudged no matter how careful you are. With this price, this is a total life saver, especially for those in a budget.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBlack

from

4 years ago

I started picking these up when I discovered from here and on Pinterest that a couple of these are MAC dupes. In my opinion, these could rival any lipstick - high-end or drugstore. They are a bullet of pure matte color, and they feel comfortable on the lips. Because these are matte, wearing them with balm underneath provides more moisture. Adding a coat of balm doesn't change the intensity or the matte finish of the color. I was surprised when I realized that I have a few more than I thought: Bare It All - tanned pink - the color of my lips. I use this color often for work and use it as a base for different looks with various lip liners and glosses. Cherry Bomb - dupe for MAC Diva (warm burgundy) Ravin Raisin - prune purple Sugar Plum Fairy - dupe for MAC Rebel (cool fuschia) Mochalicious - a beautiful nude for WOC (creamy 'coffee-with-cream' brown) Vamp It Up - dupe for MAC Cyber(blackened plum). I use it to ombre reds/purples/plums Can't help but adore these because of the price and color payoff, but these are not purse-safe. No accidents as of yet. However, the plastic case isn't sturdy so if you have a lot of items in your purse, the case may crack with weight and jostling. Also, the caps don't stay in place and have a tendency to slide off. Despite that, I really like these.

About reviewer (111 reviews)

Age36-43