Rembrandt Intense Stain Whitening Toothpaste, Mint

No Image

4.2

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I had surface stains from coffee and tea and after a couple of uses, my teeth looked noticeably white and felt clean. The mint flavor is nice and freshens my breath. The tube can be a bit larger as this was almost six bucks, but I find you don't have to use a big blob of it for it to be effective.

on 4/24/2017 10:56:00 PM

This is for the red intense stain tube. So far I love this. It made my teeth whiter after a few uses then when I used Crest Whitestrips.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

This is a review for the Rembrandt D (green D on package).
This toothpaste is fantastic! It has peroxide and fluoride which work together to create a whiter smile. It is my go to toothpaste!
This is as good, if not better than white strips. Keeps my teeth a brilliant movie star white. I use it 3 times a day for the maximum effect.
My only complaints are the price (over $7 at Walmart) and the amount for the price. The tube is mostly filled with air! This really bothers me. There is no more than 2 ounces of toothpaste in the tube. Kind of a rip off but hey, it works!

One more issue now: they no longer sell it at Walmart and I can't find it anywhere else. My teeth are definitely getting yellower now that I can't purchase this toothpaste. If anyone knows where I can buy in Hamilton Ontario Canada that would be great.

I highly recommend this paste. But do not mistake it for the other Rembrandt one with just fluoride (red square on tube instead of green) because this one really sucks.

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I am writing this review after using this toothpaste...let's see...4 times. I didn't notice any real difference, but today a co-worker commented on how white my teeth looked! I talk to her all the time, so I guess she would know lol.

I purchased this toothpaste because I have recently been drinking a LOT of tea and don't want stained teeth. I went out looking for what I thought to be the best and came across this at Wally's. Into the cart it went!

I brushed with it that night with my sonicare turned on (I don't always turn it on, especially if it is late - don't want to disturb the hubby), then turned on once yesterday, off once, and off this morning. Looking in the mirror, I do see a difference!

I will post an update after a couple of weeks, but so far so good!

on 1/18/2014 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

This worked really well for me. My teeth are attacked daily by coffee, tea & nicotine so i was a little skeptical that just toothpaste would be enough to brighten my smile. I hate mint so the flavor was "bleh" but i dont think many other people would mind. I wish it came in a bigger tube...kinda expensive considering the amount you get. I found a little goes a long ways tho, a dab is plenty to brush with. (Once again i hate mint so i proly use less than the average person for brushing) i followed this tube up with a tube
of rembrants peroxide whitening & plan on continuing to alternate cos it left me with bright
white teeth &then fixed the stains too

on 12/25/2013 1:27:00 AM

I drink coffee and tea every single day, some time two cups. I can't say that my teeth are very yellow but they are kind of off white and need some whitening.
When I bought this tooth paste I didn't expect to have sparkling white teeth but a little bit of change, at least half of the tone, I expected.
First of all the tube was half full and it was sealed. First I thought that it a defect but later I found some reviews with the same complaint. The tube itself isn't the size of the tubes I used to buy (Colgate or crest ), it's a little bit smaller plus the way they fill the tube is ridiculous, leave alone the price.
But I didn't lose hope to whiten my teeth.
Unfortunately, I didn't notice a slightest change in the tone of the teech. Even minor stains are not removed.
With the way the tube is filled I don't know how many tubes I will need to see something and it's not the cheapest paste!
I turned to crest hd whitening tooth paste which is cheaper, and bigger, and filled full
but the most remarkable - it does what it supposed to do - noticablely whitened my teeth and removed stains!

I don't recommend and I will not buy again. It didn't do anything for me.

on 9/29/2013 9:29:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I drink tea all day, everyday so they have surface stains. They are pretty white otherwise, but I can see a difference instantly after I use this. I've used it for about a week and I can tell a big difference! The consistency isn't gritty, it has a great taste, and most importantly it's SULFATE FREE!! I am allergic to sulfates, in the case of my mouth I get bad ulcers practically immediately if I use a toothpaste with sulfates and so I usually have to buy "natural" toothpaste that lacks in other areas like whitening and actual cleaning power. I will continue buying this toothpaste and recommending it to my friends! The other version of this, the peroxide one has sulfate.

i don't get it. maybe my teeth aren't stained enough for this product, but i've used it for a month now with ZERO results. i don't even feel like my teeth are that clean! will not repurchase.

on 5/9/2013 6:14:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I'd been using GoSmile toothpaste for some time, and felt that it really wasn't doing anything for my smile any more, so when I saw this at Target I thought I'd give it a try. Wow! I too saw a difference after the first brushing, and my teeth keep looking whiter. This tastes great, isn't gritty, works, and is less than half the price of Go Smile. And it has fluoride, so you're getting benefits as well as whitening. I will repurchase again and again!

on 2/28/2013 4:21:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This stuff works! A while back my two front teeth suddenly appeared tea stained. No amount of brushing would remove the stain. Crest professional-strength white strips did not work. I was embarrassed and would not smile for months. Then I remembered smokers in my youth had used Rembrandt toothpaste. It was worth a try. Stains were eliminated on the FIRST brushing! Wish I had thought of it sooner...I could have saved myself months of embarrassment.

Popular Other Products