2.8

on 10/13/2018 10:07:00 AM

I didn’t *want* to like this when I sniffed the sample at Burlington. I loathe the whole Kardashian industrial complex. But I have to hand it to the perfumer who created this ultra-femme, classic tuberose monster.

It’s pretty enough that I went home & ordered a 3.4 oz tester off eBay (they run about $13-14 online, so not a huge risk). A plus is that it comes in a black bottle, which preserves the juice inside. This is quite a strong scent, which I appreciate; 1-3 sprays is plenty!

I can definitely see the strong comparison to Michael by Michael Kors— although I’ve always found that one unwearable. KK starts off with the same sweet, fleshy tuberose & grape-like jasmine, but thankfully takes these in a lighter direction as it develops, with fresh gardenia and white musk in the drydown.

KK is also reminiscent, in part, of Fracas & Carolina Herrera, although as a cheaper and more modern scent, it doesn’t have the heft and naturalistic funk of those two.

In short, I would call KK a “lizard-brain white floral,” which I mean as a positive: if you adore deep fleshy white flowers, you’ll adore this and it will send those flowers straight to your instinctual lizard-brain and make you feel joyful. It’s a relatively linear and uncomplicated scent, and certainly there are more expensive and complex versions of tuberose out there. But for the price, it’s surprisingly classic and surprisingly good.

on 2/24/2018 4:36:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Bought it based on the reviews. I don't like it so I gave it too my mom who likes it. I'm not sure how to describe why I don't like it but it's just not what I expected. It doesn't smell like good quality perfume. The packaging is not good, the cap is way too tight and it sometimes gets the nozzle of the sprayer off!

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I am not a fan of KK and I would NEVER idolize a person with NO MORAL COMPASS but I absolutely adore this juice. I get so many compliments on it, especially from men. It smells so fresh and beautiful. Only a few sprays gives a lasting beautiful white flowery,creamy and a tad musky smell. It is the PERFECT spring and summer fragrance. It has a mystery about it I think its the Tonka Bean. The sillage is heavy so you only need a small amount. I adore this juice I think its her best besides PURE HONEY♥

on 5/7/2017 1:31:00 AM

I have to say, I'm really surprised by the number negative reviews since this is one of my most frequently complimented, "people pleaser" fragrances out of a 100+ perfume collection! Yes. This 20 dollar bottle. lol People love it on me and so do I.

It smells VERY much like "Michael" Michael Kors. Like, I have both and even in a side by side comparison it's not easy to tell them apart. The KK is ever so slightly "brighter", creamier, & less woody... just slightly. It lasts about 6 hours. It's somehow classy and sexy simultaneously. I review all my fragrances on Fragrantica, but only my favorites on Makeup alley. So that tells you I love this. At least test it out. Especially if you like Michael by Michael Kors. 90% chance you're going to like this.

on 8/4/2016 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Sooo STRONG and SHARP! This was a blind buy for me and I threw it away. I have realized perfume is very subjective and I bought this based on reviews off Fragrantica. I wanted a light, creamy, clean white floral for summer ─ this definitely wasn’t it. This fragrance was just very screechy, strong tuberose and musk on me and it never mellowed out. Not sure how people see this as a creamy, soft gardenia fragrance … I didn’t experience any of that? Total was of money for me.

on 2/25/2015 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I like the initial 90 seconds of rich floral and musk. Then it turns into bug spray. I want my money back.

on 1/12/2015 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't buy this product, I tried it on at the store when it first came out and I instantly hated it. I can only smell gardenia and I hate the smell of gardenia so this is a no-go for me.

Okay so firstly, I have used ten bottles of this through the past 6 years or so since it was released. No matter what I do or try to wear other than this perfume, I always come back. It just smells so musky and tuberosey (which are my two favorite things) however I could not give it the full 5 lippies just because I feel there is not enough oil in the fragrance. It has alot of alcohol in it, in my opinion- too much. If she could add 10% more oil, it would literally change my life. Also, this fragrance comes in a body mist..its 8oz and sold at sears, khols and perfumania..it has polka dots- I've found that the body mist lasts longer (so so so weird) and also has less gardenia and more tuberose in it. Ive started using the body mist more because I absolutely love the way it smells. I even sprayed the EDP and the mist on litttle fragrance cards you get at Macy's and the mist lasted longer! im telling u there is more oil in the mist it is so strange. Either way, good job kimmie. i LOVE the fragrance and will continue to wear it. I switch on and off between this and michael kors but always come back to this. I just wish she would re-release it in a more expensive version with more oil..just something that lasts way longer. **if you do not like white florals, or florals in general- avoid this perfume.

on 11/24/2014 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

this stuff smells really good. my friends are always asking to wear some. its a great scent and my boyfriend loves it. would definatly rebuy

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My mom used to have this so it was always "her" scent. She finished it a couple of months ago so i though id buy this for myself because the smell is juts way too amazing to let pass by. At first it was weird since it reminded me of her but OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH PEOPLE COMPLIMENT ALL THE TIME WOWOWOWOWOWOWO. It smells so fresh and floral and just clean. Its classy with a touch of sexy. This has been in my bag and i use this everyday i love this stuff! I put all my other perfumes on the side, chanel, dior ect.

Popular Fragrances