2.7

on 5/7/2017 1:31:00 AM

I have to say, I'm really surprised by the number negative reviews since this is one of my most frequently complimented, "people pleaser" fragrances out of a 100+ perfume collection! Yes. This 20 dollar bottle. lol People love it on me and so do I.

It smells VERY much like "Michael" Michael Kors. Like, I have both and even in a side by side comparison it's not easy to tell them apart. The KK is ever so slightly "brighter", creamier, & less woody... just slightly. It lasts about 6 hours. It's somehow classy and sexy simultaneously. I review all my fragrances on Fragrantica, but only my favorites on Makeup alley. So that tells you I love this. At least test it out. Especially if you like Michael by Michael Kors. 90% chance you're going to like this.

on 8/4/2016 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Sooo STRONG and SHARP! This was a blind buy for me and I threw it away. I have realized perfume is very subjective and I bought this based on reviews off Fragrantica. I wanted a light, creamy, clean white floral for summer ─ this definitely wasn’t it. This fragrance was just very screechy, strong tuberose and musk on me and it never mellowed out. Not sure how people see this as a creamy, soft gardenia fragrance … I didn’t experience any of that? Total was of money for me.

on 2/25/2015 12:04:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I like the initial 90 seconds of rich floral and musk. Then it turns into bug spray. I want my money back.

on 1/12/2015 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I didn't buy this product, I tried it on at the store when it first came out and I instantly hated it. I can only smell gardenia and I hate the smell of gardenia so this is a no-go for me.

Okay so firstly, I have used ten bottles of this through the past 6 years or so since it was released. No matter what I do or try to wear other than this perfume, I always come back. It just smells so musky and tuberosey (which are my two favorite things) however I could not give it the full 5 lippies just because I feel there is not enough oil in the fragrance. It has alot of alcohol in it, in my opinion- too much. If she could add 10% more oil, it would literally change my life. Also, this fragrance comes in a body mist..its 8oz and sold at sears, khols and perfumania..it has polka dots- I've found that the body mist lasts longer (so so so weird) and also has less gardenia and more tuberose in it. Ive started using the body mist more because I absolutely love the way it smells. I even sprayed the EDP and the mist on litttle fragrance cards you get at Macy's and the mist lasted longer! im telling u there is more oil in the mist it is so strange. Either way, good job kimmie. i LOVE the fragrance and will continue to wear it. I switch on and off between this and michael kors but always come back to this. I just wish she would re-release it in a more expensive version with more oil..just something that lasts way longer. **if you do not like white florals, or florals in general- avoid this perfume.

on 11/24/2014 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

this stuff smells really good. my friends are always asking to wear some. its a great scent and my boyfriend loves it. would definatly rebuy

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

My mom used to have this so it was always "her" scent. She finished it a couple of months ago so i though id buy this for myself because the smell is juts way too amazing to let pass by. At first it was weird since it reminded me of her but OMG I LOVE THIS SO MUCH PEOPLE COMPLIMENT ALL THE TIME WOWOWOWOWOWOWO. It smells so fresh and floral and just clean. Its classy with a touch of sexy. This has been in my bag and i use this everyday i love this stuff! I put all my other perfumes on the side, chanel, dior ect.

on 8/22/2014 2:07:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

This perfume is absolutely beautiful. It smells like white florals and the tuberose is very prominent. I personally think this is much better than the Michael Kors. This perfume has great sillage. I have received many compliments whislt wearing this perfume. It is classy, glam and elegant. The bottle is so so and kinda boring. Try this and don't complain about it being a Kardashian perfume. You don't know what you are missing out on.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

First things first. I have spent the better part of the last ten years being obsessed with gourmands. Vanilla has been my god. There still are some vanillas that I "do"....Trouble, Aquolina P.S., Taylor's wonderstruck enchanted, And some silly VS pink warm and cozy that my BF touted as his favorite (not one compliment....the DORK)......Florals have always made me gag. Fast forward to my current self.....I have worked the better part of 6 months as the night custodian at a large middle school (1000 kids)! Cleaning the boy's & girls locker rooms is a daily thing. FYI, teen girls can be NASTY (no offence to the age, or those who practice excellent hygiene) A smelly sweaty locker full of rank gym clothes, covered by the latest fruity, sweet vanilla nightmare put out by VS or BB&W, is my daily waft. Let's just say B.O. is all I can think when I smell them now.

So florals it has become. Michael Kors, KK, Egyptian musk, and rare gold.....I am not OLD. Taste is subjective, that's why there are so many perfumes!

By the way......the BF told me today, while I was wearing KK "You smell really fresh and clean, and I mean that in the best possible way"....LOL.

on 5/21/2014 2:35:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

First things first, if you are not a white floral lover than I don't think you can really appreciate this perfume. Writing it off or calling it gross just because you are a gourmand lover isn't very fair. I would know, as gourmand fragrances are my bread and butter. However, with springtime and now summer heat rolling around I wanted something lighter and more fresh. I associate gardenia with a tropical vibe, which I think smells great in the heat. This perfume is pretty linear - what I smell when I first spritz is what I get during the dry down (except it mellows out a bit and isn't such a knock out. I do detect a pinch of honeysuckle in the top notes, though) This is quite the loud white floral perfume, but I think it's well done. Yes, it smells like Michael Kors original/Marc Jacobs by Marc Jacobs. But who cares? I got the 1.0 oz bottle for $19.99 at K Mart of all places. Sleek black bottle is nice. Longevity is good, I get around 5-6 hours. Honestly, I could've been better off buying gardenia oil or something for much less - as this has no woody/spicy/cozy elements to it. However, for what it is - it's nice. Also - who cares if Kim Kardashian made this or not? I saw clips of the perfume smelling process once on KUWTK and had forgotten about it ever since. If the juice is good, who cares who makes it?

Popular Fragrances