3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

3 years ago

This was a gift for my friend and it smells so good it does have a strong sent to me but the sent is sexy

About reviewer (76 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Tan, Neutral

HairOther, Curly, Medium

from

4 years ago

I hated Heat the first time I sprayed it. I thought it smelled like a dirty ashtray. But by the time I got home, I was ready to go buy a bottle. I've gone through 6 bottles since then. I'm not a big fan of drugstore perfumes or Beyonce, but this stuff smells amazing the longer you wear it. My only complaint is that it doesn't last long on the skin. It's spicy, yet sweet, and I think it's sexy. The bottle is gorgeous, but a bit cumbersome to use. I didn't care for the shower gel or lotion as I didn't think they smelled the same as the perfume.

About reviewer (7 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

EyesGreen

4 years ago

Is this cruelty free? I enjoyed this fragrance, but wouldn't repurchase since I kinda don't wanna be seen with a popstar-fragrance anymore being 33. Other than that, loved the sweet to spicy scent, the packaging is a bit teenager-like in my opinion.

About reviewer (324 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinDry, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

5 years ago

I absolutely love this fragrance in summer! It's such a rich opulent smell and in my opinion it can easily be a unisex fragrance for those guys who enjoy sweeter fragrances. I recently did a full review on my YouTube channel - check it out <object onclick="ga('send', {hitType: 'event',eventCategory: 'Ajax Interaction',eventAction: 'PlayVideo',eventLabel: ''});" width="360" height="320"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/S3yezg1ekO0"><param name="wmode" value="transparent"><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/S3yezg1ekO0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="360" height="320"></object>

About reviewer (19 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

EyesBlack

5 years ago

Oh my my my I Absolutely LOVE THIS!!! Now this is Sexy Ladies. Your man will adore you in this. The fragrance has great longevity it lasts all day on me with two spritz. I own a lot of perfumes but this one here mesmerized me. Not for lil girls who want to play, this is for the Sexy Ladies!!! Bey you did your thing girl!! :-) :-)

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinOther, Medium Brown

HairBlack

EyesBlack

5 years ago

I got this in a set with the bodywash &amp; lbody lotion back in 2011 on clearance for $10 and I'm glad I got it. This is a winter scent since its kind of heavy IMO (you could wear it year round just spray it on lightly) and IMO its only heavy when initially sprayed on then it tends to lighten up but again if your going to wear this in warmer months don't go nuts with it lol Scent wise I like this one a lots its a warm musky,woody,fruity,floral with a tiny hint of spice (on me) the only thing I dislike is the staying power..within 3hrs I can hardly smell it.

About reviewer (835 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

5 years ago

I love this scent...it smells sexy to me lol..i use the lotion after i get out the shower and then i spritz the perfume one...mmmmm smells great...even tho im not a huge fan of beyonce..she made a great smelling perfume at least

About reviewer (160 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0
from

5 years ago

I didn't actually purchase this perfume I just tested it while walking around walmart one day. OMG it smells really bad, I almost gagged at the scent on my clothes and had to hold my breath till I got home to change my clothes. I cant even explain this scent. A little like urine im not sure. A dirty public bathroom. Stay away from this.

About reviewer (119 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

6 years ago

I noticed a neighbor was having a yard sale one morning, so I milled over out of curiosity and because we were halfway friendly with one another previously. I saw this perfume, in a gift set with lotion and shower gel, and a gift set of Chantilly, sitting side by side. I tried to buy them, but she ( my neighbor ) insisted I take them for free. So, duh, I did. The Chantilly I gave to my husbands grandmother. The Heat I kept...it smelled very incense-y, oriental, exotic, sexual, deep, musky, rich- all at once. First thoughts: nice, not my style...good thing it was free. I prefer lighter, younger, fruitier &amp;/or floral scents. But my husband goes nuts over this! After reading some reviews on makeupalley, I see this is somewhat of a magic juice potion for men! So weird. But anyway, I wore it, layered with the shower gel and the lotion, which has a lot of gold flecks, until it ran out. My love loves it, and I reckon I've grown to love it too. It smelled too mature for me at first- I'm 24. But after getting so many compliments from him about how great I smelled, it began to grow on me. Good thing it's inexpensive, because I'll be needing a big bottle of Heat.

About reviewer (77 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive

HairBrunette

6 years ago

I'm not particularly a Beyoncé fan; not that I dislike her; I just don't go out of my way for her or any of her products. The reason why Heat is a big exception is because my fiancé loves it (probably more than I do) &amp; compliments me whenever I wear it. It's definitely sweet &amp; warm. It's not a soft or subtle; seriously, two or three sprays of this is almost wearing too much. I once was out in the garage &amp; when my fiancé stepped out there, he told me the garage smelled good! Because he likes it so much, I don't wear this daily or even often because I like to surprise him with it. I'll wear it when we go on vacation or on special occasions. If you're going out all night &amp; will be partying/dancing, this is a sexy, long-lasting perfume I recommend. Note: I got this as part of a gift set/collection &amp; the lotion &amp; shower gel smell just as good as the perfume

About reviewer (362 reviews)

SkinOily, Medium Brown, Warm