Boots No 7 Stay Perfect - Bare

No Image

4.3

on 1/21/2015 5:48:00 PM

Great color and long wear

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brown, Straight, Other

I've always liked the No 7 brand because I think their products are of very good quality. I bought this on a whim while waiting for my flight boarding at Heathrow and don't regret it at all. Its my everyday shade. Lovely pink/brown, nude colour. It feels very moisturising going on so I didn't expect it to last very long but I was surprised. I applied one coat, blotted and applied a second coat and it lasted for at least 5 hours before I had to reapply. I am partial to matte lipsticks because I hate the feel of slick, frosty or sticky lipsticks which generally do not last. This had a sorta satin finish that felt comfortably moisturizing and I love it. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

This has become my daily wear, go to lipstick for a natural look. It is a pinky brown colour with fairly neutral undertones and suits my skintone in both summer and winter.
This colour is very different from the Bare shade in the 'moisture drench' range, I found that to be a much browner, less wearable lipstick.
It is not very long lasting, maybe 2-3 without touch ups, so I knocked a lippie off for the fact that it is supposed to last much longer. I like the sleek black/gold, slimline packaging and will repurchase again.