Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice [Aloe Vera], Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil [Lemongrass], Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

This is amazing and works far better than products that are 10x expensive. I love this stuff you guys. I am willing to spend money on hair care if it works, but why would I when this works far better than the most expensive stuff I've tried? It rinses out well, detangles and conditions, and softens. It smells great and is incredibly cheap. It moisturizes my dry hair but doesn't weigh it down.
Here's what I've tried that didn't compare at all - Oribe, R+D, Bumble and Bumble, Alterna, and other drugstore brands like Tresemme.
I recently had 3 house guests and I got a lot of "Seriously, Suuuuuave???" and then they used it and loved it.
I don't know why other shampoos and conditioners exist. :)

on 2/23/2016 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

At $2 a bottle, this is the cheapest conditioner I have ever used. My stylist actually laughed when I told her what I was using and tried to sell me some expensive Kevin Murphy stuff. But it works. I would repurchase if the shampoo it comes with was sulfate free.

To Read all 190 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

When I had a tight budget I used this conditioner all the time. Consistent, good results each time, even in comparison to brands like Joico & CHI.

on 10/31/2015 9:58:00 PM

I bought a combo pack of shampoo and conditioner. I have very dry/sensitized ends, and so I put a generous amount of conditioner on my hair, I put it up in a ponytail, then I wash my body. The last thing I do before getting out of the shower is take the ponytail out and use a Wet Brush to detangle my hair. This conditioner enables me to brush through my hair pretty easily. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy, but it doesn't leave it particularly soft or manageable either. The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is there are plenty of better DS conditioners, such as Herbal Essences Hello Hydration.

on 9/23/2015 11:25:00 AM

I think this is a great moisturizer and I love the smell. Only takes a small amount for my hair. Price is great. I buy tons of it because I also use it on my large Goldendoodle and his fur comes out so silky, soft and beautiful. Not sure that's the kind of review you want to read, though. lol!

This conditioner detangles, smoothes, and moisturizes my coarse hair better than anything at the drug store (looking at you, Aussie 3-minute Miracle). It does leave a little silicone build-up/squeakiness after a few days, but it's a great bang for my buck.

I love the natural smell to it and ingredients but most of all it does make my hair managable.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

My HG conditioner was Matrix Total Results Sleek w/ Shea butter. This Suave Almond w/ Shea butter one works the same if not better than Matrix for a lot less money. Matrix, for the small bottle is $19.99. I find the Suave is thicker in consistency and smells better. Overall, they are close in performance but I prefer the Suave!

on 8/7/2015 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

I have long, thick, coarse hair with curls ranging from 2b to 3a that always want to be frizzy and awful. I straighten my hair regularly, but do not color it. When I moved out of my parents' home several years ago, I had to laugh off the temptation to keep spending money on dozens of drugstore and professional hair products, trying to find one that will finally do a Thing.

I used the Suave Almond & Shea shampoo for a while with good results, then more recently switched out my old conditioner (Suave Humectant) for this conditioner. I LIKE THIS STUFF. It does the Thing. After working in some Tresemme keratin serum and blowdrying with an enormous round brush, my hair is soft, smooth, thick and shiny. A quick run of the flat iron seals it in. It's probably the best I've seen my hair since I was a kid, better than when I used to shell out almost $20 for a tub of Biolage. Ugh.

Definitely worth a try.

I've been trying to find a cheaper conditioner since I go thru it so fast (I have long hair). This stuff makes my hair soft and smooth but I'm finding that it isn't enough for me. If I let my hair airdry it would still be frizzy and dry on the ends. But for the price the quality really isn't that bad.