Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

4.1

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice [Aloe Vera], Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil [Lemongrass], Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Fragrance (Parfum), Dipropylene Glycol, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Disodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, PEG-150 Distearate, PEG-7 Propylheptyl Ether, Cetrimonium Chloride, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

on 1/29/2017 1:49:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Smells great, doesn't cost much and really moisturizes my dry hair. I could not find this is Canada and did have to pick it up in the US at walmart. This is a great conditioner and definitely worth trying at this price point! Would repurchase.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Let me just say that I really wish that Suave Professionals shampoos and conditioners worked for me. They are so affordable and readily available and there are so many choices. The problem is that I have have tried every one of these, every single one, and there is not one that I can use. Just like all Herbal Essences, they work okay for the first couple of uses, and then, after about the third use, my hair gets dry and sticks together and feels like my scalp is coated. I know you have to rotate and clarify, but this has not happened with many other shampoos/conditioners I have tried. The same goes for Dove products. I have noticed, though, that Dove and Suave have many of the exact same ingredients sometimes in the same order as Suave. They are both made by Unilever, so I guess it is the same principal as P and G products (Pantene, Herbal Essences and Aussie- same ingredients, different extracts), just cheaper to manufacture, maybe. They are not all exactly the same, but have so many ingredients in common.
One other bad thing is that I have ALOT of hair fall with this brand, not only the Shea/Almond, but all of them. That does not happen to me with all shampoos, so I know it is not a dietary or health problem with me. My hair is naturally curly, caucasian, fine textured but full, and it is very dry. I can't use it ( I wish I could!), but for those who have good results with this then it is a great option.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I like the light smell, it keeps frizz to an all-time low, and lightly moisturizes my hair! This is my favorite so far from all the Suave conditioners I've tried.

This is amazing and works far better than products that are 10x expensive. I love this stuff you guys. I am willing to spend money on hair care if it works, but why would I when this works far better than the most expensive stuff I've tried? It rinses out well, detangles and conditions, and softens. It smells great and is incredibly cheap. It moisturizes my dry hair but doesn't weigh it down.
Here's what I've tried that didn't compare at all - Oribe, R+D, Bumble and Bumble, Alterna, and other drugstore brands like Tresemme.
I recently had 3 house guests and I got a lot of "Seriously, Suuuuuave???" and then they used it and loved it.
I don't know why other shampoos and conditioners exist. :)

on 2/23/2016 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

At $2 a bottle, this is the cheapest conditioner I have ever used. My stylist actually laughed when I told her what I was using and tried to sell me some expensive Kevin Murphy stuff. But it works. I would repurchase if the shampoo it comes with was sulfate free.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

When I had a tight budget I used this conditioner all the time. Consistent, good results each time, even in comparison to brands like Joico & CHI.

on 10/31/2015 9:58:00 PM

I bought a combo pack of shampoo and conditioner. I have very dry/sensitized ends, and so I put a generous amount of conditioner on my hair, I put it up in a ponytail, then I wash my body. The last thing I do before getting out of the shower is take the ponytail out and use a Wet Brush to detangle my hair. This conditioner enables me to brush through my hair pretty easily. It doesn't weigh my hair down or make it greasy, but it doesn't leave it particularly soft or manageable either. The only reason I wouldn't buy it again is there are plenty of better DS conditioners, such as Herbal Essences Hello Hydration.

on 9/23/2015 11:25:00 AM

I think this is a great moisturizer and I love the smell. Only takes a small amount for my hair. Price is great. I buy tons of it because I also use it on my large Goldendoodle and his fur comes out so silky, soft and beautiful. Not sure that's the kind of review you want to read, though. lol!

This conditioner detangles, smoothes, and moisturizes my coarse hair better than anything at the drug store (looking at you, Aussie 3-minute Miracle). It does leave a little silicone build-up/squeakiness after a few days, but it's a great bang for my buck.

I love the natural smell to it and ingredients but most of all it does make my hair managable.