Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter
Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Glycerin , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond) , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) , Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (Lemongrass) , Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary) , Chamomilla Recutita Flower , Leaf Extract , Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract (Lavender) , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Dimethiconol , Fragrance , Carbomer , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate , PPG-9 , Tetrasodium EDTA , TEA-Sulfate , DMDM Hydantoin , Citric Acid , PEG-45M , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Mica (CI 77019) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

The almond and shea butter shampoo and conditioner are suaves greatest products! I am always looking for cheaper products that are actually good. And this stuff is on my list. I started with just the conditioner and then took a chance on the shampoo and am happy I did. Do I think it is the greatest option out there? NO. But can I tell a big difference when I use a more expensive product? NO. There is stuff I like better but as far as an every day cheap S & C, this stuff is the shiz

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great shampoo! It cleans my hair leaving it soft and manageable while Saving me money. It's a great shampoo to use instead of shampoo with a ton of sulfates in it. Or shampoo without a sulfates.

To Read all 229 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really nice shampoo (and conditioner set). For a very inexpensive shampoo, it did not strip my hair but left it clean and soft. The scent is very nice too. Great shampoo and LOVE the price!

on 12/26/2015 5:55:00 PM

Great hair shampoo! It softened my ring curled, frizzy hair locks.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

This is a good shampoo to get if you're on a budget...it does not dry out my hair. My hair does become tangled, but the matching conditioner detangles it just fine. I do notice more hair come out when I use this--so if you have thinning hair already, I do not suggest using this shampoo. I'm young with extremely dense/thick so I don't mind too much.

Edit: My ends do seem drier, and it's more difficult to bring them back to life with products while using this shampoo. I like using cheap clarifying shampoos now and then if they have no silicones, so I thought I might use this shampoo for that purpose...it does have at least one silicone, so I'm feeling really underwhelmed with this shampoo. Shea Moisture, One n' Only, Jason...these shampoos are great and my ends are never so dry when using these shampoos.

So, for drying out my ends, leaving my hair tangled which leads to breakage, and not being the ideal cleansing or moisturizing shampoo...I'm lowering my rating.

on 9/17/2015 4:04:00 PM

I bought this because of the positive reviews, and am very glad I did. I used to splurge on HE shampoos occasionally, even though I don't believe they do anything better than drugstore shampoo, considering how little time they stay on my hair. Actually, one HE shampoo in particular was a nightmare, so from then on, it was drugstore all the way. This smells heavenly and has the smoothest lather I've ever experienced. And it cleanses well without sucking the life out of my hair. I also bought the conditioner, but I haven't tried that yet. I will review it when I do.

on 9/5/2015 9:39:00 PM

Who writes these reviews? Do people get paid for it? I fell victim to the review for this particular product - after 5 times I used it I started loosing my hair. However the shampoo did make my hair look nice, smooth and frizz free but... My drain said it all - after every wash I lost too much. Steer clear from it!!!

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

Very comparable to my HG shampoo/conditioner line by Matrix called Total Results Sleek. In fact, it is a dupe! Both lines contain shea butter which seems to be a miracle worker for my hair type. Nothing really combats frizz and a rough coarse texture like shea butter and this Suave shampoo works fabulous on frizz! The small Matrix bottle size costs $19.99 and the Suave, in my opinion, works the same if not better for a lot less. I love the smell of the Suave better and the consistency is thicker.

I took a chance and bought the two pack at Target because of the reviews I read, and I can't tell you how glad I am that I did. I'm the type of person that usually buys more expensive salon brands, so buying a shampoo and conditioner pack for less than $4 just felt wrong to me. I've been using this for about a month and my hair is smooth, shiny, looks, and feels great. I will definitely buy again.

Love the big bottle of this product. Price, smell and performance is awesome.