Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

Suave Professionals Almond & Shea Butter
Professionals Almond & Shea Butter

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua) , Sodium Laureth Sulfate , Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Chloride , Glycerin , Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis Oil (Sweet Almond) , Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Aloe Vera) , Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil (Lemongrass) , Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Oil (Rosemary) , Chamomilla Recutita Flower , Leaf Extract , Lavandula Angustifolia Flower Extract (Lavender) , Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil (Jojoba) , Dimethiconol , Fragrance , Carbomer , Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride , TEA-Dodecylbenzenesulfonate , PPG-9 , Tetrasodium EDTA , TEA-Sulfate , DMDM Hydantoin , Citric Acid , PEG-45M , Methylchloroisothiazolinone , Methylisothiazolinone , Mica (CI 77019) , Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891)

on 4/8/2018 7:52:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

The best shampoo for my hair hands down. This shampoo literally transformed my hair. I have super long 3b curly frizzy hair that is very puffy. I like to wear my hair straight and I have been using this for almost two years now. Last week, I tried a different shampoo/conditioner for experimentation purposes and I regretted instantly. My hair was dry brittle and so tangled. Even though the other shampoo/conditioner coasted me 60$ which is like 10 times the cost of getting this shampoo/conditioner.

This shampoo cleanses my hair so well without stripping it or making me rip off my hair in the shower. It also leaves it soft enough to be manageable which is very rare with shampoos. My hair is shiny and sleek and super soft after I am done styling it, which never happens usually. Seriously amazing quality for a drugstore product and the conditioner that goes with it is equally amazing. My hair gets super tangled in the shower but the conditioner literally melts the tangles away, its like magic! It conditions my hair without weighing it down or making appear greasy.

I always get very weighed down hair with *moisturizing* shampoo/conditioner, not this products! they truly moisturize my hair but without making my hair look oily or leaving some residue behind. Another bonus is the smell, They smell so good.

I hope suave never stops making this line because I am hooked and it's a big staple in my routine no matter what style I wear my hair.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This is another shampoo I accidentally grabbed while aiming for the matching conditioner. I wouldn't call it *moisturizing*, although it isn't drying, either. Just a good gentle shampoo that smells sweet but not overpowering, best for "normal hair," particularly if it's washed every day.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This really amazed me.
Most drugstore shampoos dry out/strip moisture from my bleached hair, but this one does not. It doesn't necessarily moisturize, but I've only found about 3 shampoos that actually do moisturize hair. This shampoo leaves hair clean and ready for conditioner without leaving my hair feeling stripped.
For $3, this shampoo is great. It works great with the matching conditioner too. This and the Neutrogena Triple Moisture are the only drugstore shampoos I would use on a daily basis.
I think this shampoo would work for anyone, and people with normal/non-treated hair don't need to spend anymore than this product cost.
Highly recommend: B+

on 4/4/2017 8:35:00 PM

I love the way it smells.
The smell lasts all day.
The only problem i have is it weighs my hair down.
It makes it really oily at the roots.

Although when i first started using this shampoo i had no problems, but after using it a while it started to weigh my hair down and making it oily at the roots. I tried using it with the matching conditioner and it seemed to make it worse.

Using the shampoo and a different conditioner seems to work for my hair a little better.

This is one of my favorite shampoos. It makes my ends so soft without making my roots oily. The smell is heavenly and lasts all day. I just wish Suave shampoos were sulfate free to preserve my color.

on 3/6/2017 3:27:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

The extreme variety of different results and reviews on here for this shampoo is so interesting. I originally bought it for its rave reviews and I've been surprised by the results.

I've been using the shampoo and conditioner duo for this Almond & Shea butter set for a few weeks now--I've used up 3/4 of both bottles so far. It was only today that I noticed that both the shampoo and conditioner have weighed my hair down considerably and made my hair extremely limp, and all of my waves and curls have disappeared. (As I don't use any other hair products besides shampoo/conditioner, it can't be due to any other products.) Will be going back to my usual cocktail of clarifying shampoo and Bumble&Bumble coconut shampoo immediately.

on 1/29/2017 2:20:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

Gently cleanses my hair without overdrying it but doesn't leave me with oily root either. Smells great and is an amazing price. Needed to go to the US to get this as I could not find it in Canada. Would repurchase.

The almond and shea butter shampoo and conditioner are suaves greatest products! I am always looking for cheaper products that are actually good. And this stuff is on my list. I started with just the conditioner and then took a chance on the shampoo and am happy I did. Do I think it is the greatest option out there? NO. But can I tell a big difference when I use a more expensive product? NO. There is stuff I like better but as far as an every day cheap S & C, this stuff is the shiz

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great shampoo! It cleans my hair leaving it soft and manageable while Saving me money. It's a great shampoo to use instead of shampoo with a ton of sulfates in it. Or shampoo without a sulfates.

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a really nice shampoo (and conditioner set). For a very inexpensive shampoo, it did not strip my hair but left it clean and soft. The scent is very nice too. Great shampoo and LOVE the price!

Popular Shampoos