Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer

Philosophy Miracle Worker Miraculous Anti-Aging Moisturizer

3.4

Active Ingredient: Reservatrol: Provides antioxidant benefits to help soothe, calm, and protect skin against environmental attack. 2 oz: Water/Aqua/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Behenyl Alcohol, Propanediol, Resveratrol, Hexyldecanol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Glutathione, Macadamia Integrifolia Seed Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Bisabolol, Stearic Acid, Cetylhydroxyproline Palmitamide, Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed) Sterols, Beta-Glucan, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, Benzyl Alcohol, Arginine, Polysorbate 20, Tetrapeptide-21, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium Edta. -,

on 11/16/2017 9:52:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Made my face itchy and dry. Stings my sensitive skin. Exactly what I don't want in a moisturizer.

on 8/13/2016 1:43:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I got this full-size product for free when I bought the Philosophy Purity Cleanser.

Even though I have dry skin, this product feels too sticky and oily for my face. It takes a very long time for my skin to absorb the product. If I use it during the day, I can't help but remove the moisturizer after a few hours because I can't stand it on my face any longer.

If I use it at night, I have to avoid sleeping on the side of my face because I don't want the product to get on my pillow case. I stopped using this after a week so I can't really tell if it makes a difference to my skin.

on 1/5/2016 7:40:00 AM

I've been using the miracle worker moisturizer for 2+ years. I always buy my Philosophy from qvc because they come in sets and are a good deal. I used the Hope in a Jar forever but one of the sets I purchased came with the miracle worker. I really love it. I prefer this to the hope in a jar because it's thicker and more emollient. I have dry skin and I find it works well to improve moisture and texture. I don't know if it's anti aging. I know in the 2 years I started using it, I don't look any older. I always apply this after my vitamin c serum and before my primer. It works well for me.

on 8/8/2015 10:00:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this and I will not purchase the big jar. To me it's a simple moisturizer but nothing really impressing about it, and not really worth the price tag. There's many moisturizer that are better for a fraction of the cost.

I had such high hopes for this. What a let down. I wish I never saw this stuff! It smells aweful, like strong chemicals. And it burnt so bad every time I put it on like my face was on fire. I used it for about a week trying to give it a chance. Bad idea, I had chemical like burns on my face, my eye area was extremely itchy and irritated, red, dry, burning and peeling. My whole face was so dry it hurt and my skin kept peeling off in layers. I couldn't wear makeup for a week and couldn't bear to put anything on my face except loads of coconut oil. I stopped using it and my skin is slowly... getting better. So aweful and painful. Not a good experience. I've never had a reaction like this to anything before.

I got a sample but wouldn't buy it. It didn't do anything spectacular for the cost of the full jar. Sorry philosophy but if you want my hard earned dosh you need to do better than this!

on 10/9/2014 6:45:00 PM

This is a nice finely textured, moisturising cream that is quite emollient. You can choose how much you want to use and goes on nicely before makeup. I could not see any anti-ageing effects but I say that its a nice cream. Unfortunately the anti-ageing ingredients aren't potent enough for me to see a difference after a jar but I did enjoy using this. Its non-greasy and good for all skin types. I won't repurchase since i want to use something that makes more of a difference but I do recommend you try if you are curious or if you are a philosophy fan.

on 7/27/2014 11:50:00 AM

It's an OK moisturizer to use in conjunction with other Philosophy skincare products. I got a Miracle Worker set consisting of retinoid pads and eye cream and I like the smoothening results. This cream is a little thick but I can use it on daytime under my makeup even I have oily skin. It works great also with Philosophy booster-C powder. But on its own, it's just an OK moisturizer, nothing miraculous. I've tried potent anti-aging creams, so I consider this cream a go-to moisturizer when u need a less expensive cream that hydrates good.

I don't know what it is but this product makes my eye area sting and it's worse once I put concealer on. I'm not usually sensitive but had to throw out after wearing for 6 days in a row. Couldn't handle it!

on 5/24/2015 11:45:00 PM

Got a sample of this. Won't purchase cuz it stings my eyes. And it's jar packaging. All goodies will oxidize way sooner I finish this. Other than stinging the eyes, it's a normal decent moisturizer. But I will only use the sample cuz of the jar package.

Popular Moisturizers