wet n wild MegaLast Lip Color

4.3

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I swear....I'm OBSESSED with this line of lipsticks! Spiked with Rum roped me in, then In the Flesh, now I have the Mocha-licious shade, and I love them all! Mocha-licious is a lovely brown with some rosy tones to it (darker than I expected, but I love it!). In the Flesh is a YLBB pink. Spiked with Rum is a deeper rum shade that is the perfect dark(ish) shade that's still not too garish for work. It's hard to describe Spiked with Rum. It's like pink, red, plum, and brown mixed together, I swear! I apply these over Burt's Bees lip balms and I find that they last quite a long time. They don't dry my lips out either and I reapply through the day, after meals, etc. I'm in love!

A solid lipstick for the price... I see many complaints about the packaging. Sure, it’s not fancy and hits the side of the lipstick but for me personally it’s not a deal breaker. The formula itself is a little drying and causes creases on my lips. This is easily fixed by putting some lip balm on underneath but this compromises the longevity. The bottom sticker does not match the actual product whatsoever but there are a few lovely browns and nude-pinks that I like to collect.

I absolutely adore the color Peach Blossom and wish this lipstick had more quality to it. The only plus point is that the color is beautiful but the product itself is pretty awful. First off, the way the packaging is designed with the lipstick not fully enclosed in the tube gets smudges all over the cover when you close and re-open it. Formula wise its extremely drying on the lips, even if i had primed my lips with lipbalm it doesnt work. It looks decent from afar for 10 mins before the formula accentuates every line or crack on your lips and makes it 2 times worse. Disappointing formula overall.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm

These lipsticks are pretty good for the price point. They are drying on the lips so I apply lip balm before hand and some of the colors like "just peachy" are a bit difficult to apply and pull off since just about all of the light colors are white based. They last about 3 hours before they fade a bit. They stain your lips but i personally love that.

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Thanks to the MUA team, I found this great lipstick. It is matte, but is lightweight and looks like a stain. To give it a bit of shine and dimension, I use Burt's Bees Replenishing Balm with Pomegranate Oil on top. It needs re-application after a meal, but that's fine considering the low price.

I got Stoplight red, which is perfect for me. I have fair skin and grey hair, so the red is very dramatic. I also got SandStorm, which is a slightly coral brown, and Bare it All, a nude. They are odorless.

The packaging is cheap, as others have pointed out, but I keep them in a zippered, plastic makeup bag in my purse so they don't fall apart.

Ok, I purchased like 30 of these. The colors are awesome. Formula is long lasting. A real bargain. I truly had the best time for two months picking a new color when I needed a pick me up and trying it out. Day after day. Some days, I just put my hand in the bag and whatever I pulled out was the flavor of the day. As with any product, the colors performed slightly differently depending on the type of color. Nude type colors always look thicker and show creases. Reds can stain. Any problems I experienced in finish were easily corrected with one swipe of lip gloss.

The packaging is the worst, seriously bad enough to not repurchase. One tube will wreck the entire inside of a bag, purse, etc because like spring breakers year after year, it can't keep its top on. If you plan to de-pot them into a contact lens case or the like, then go ahead. Stealthy beauty is my thing so if I'm going to reapply it has to be discrete and fast. I'm not going to pull out my palette, my brushes, and take up valuable real estate making a production of "I'm Putting My Lipstick On." When I purchased, the tubes had a black base and a clear cap. The performance of the product inside is just as good as similar products I have from Urban Decay, Too Faced, etc. I won't repurchase for the packaging.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

The packaging sucks, but the product is good and the price is cheap. The color selection rocks. Buy it, enjoy it, and repurchase because the clear lid is almost guaranteed to break.

I LOVE these! Wet n ' Wild recently repackaged these. No smell and all black packaging with Wet n' Wild Megalast Lip Color written in white on the bottom half of the lipstick.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I am a lipstick addict, and as addiction goes, quantity eventually outweighs quality. I have 905D Smokin Hot Pink (HG lipstick color) and 909D in Coral-ine (nice summer red for pale girls) , $2 at Walgreens. Both are beautiful colors, best for warm or neutral undertones. These are the best in cheap lipstick, the color payoff is amazing, the moisture isn't bad considering they are matte. The only problem I run into is they don't have much staying power, I have to reapply every hour or so. I love them and are willing to put up with the reapplying. No fragrance I can smell, and the packaging is pretty bland, but sturdy. Will be collecting more colors soon.

SAND STORM IS A MODT BEAUTIFUL LIPSTICK COLOR I EVER SEE