Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick

4.3

I have this in 3 colors, mochalicious, spiked with rum, and in the flesh.

In general, these lipsticks are very pigmented, apply evenly, slightly drying with great lasting power. I use a lip balm under and it works great. Love that there's no scent. Package is stupid, just stupid.

As for the color, will buy again in mochalicious, a beautiful desaturated reddish brown; maybe buy again in spiked with rum, a retro red; never buy again in in the flesh. Since the color isn't fleshy at all, too pink and unnatural for me. Not the MLBB I was hoping for.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

i used to love these until i started paying more for better quality lipsticks. these feather on me so badly for some reason and are so drying even with a balm underneath. id rather just pay a few more dollars for a revlon or maybelline lipstick

To Read all 275 Reviews, Login or Join

I bought this in the shade Coraline awhile ago... and I wore it a lot. I ended up throwing it away because I have sooo many bold red lipsticks and my Rimmel one was more comfortable to wear than this. I do think I will be purchasing some different colors in this formula soon though because I did like how long-wearing it was.

Pros:
-Intense color
-Long wearing
-Super affordable

Cons:
-Accentuates any dryness or lines on the lips so remember to moisturize first!
-Cheap packaging... I remember my lid ended up cracking and would fall off allowing it to mess up everything in my purse
-Not the most comfortable on the lips so may not be great for everyday, all day wear.

My absolute favorite lipsticks! I would pay so much more for these, they are that good. I used to only wear red lipsticks, MAC or Urban Decay. Then I read this awesome review on the W'n'W Mega Last lipstick in Rosebud, bought it promptly and my love affair with these began. I now probably own every single shade. They wear comfortably, last, amazing colors, just perfect in every way. The one thing is the packaging, the cap seems to fall off sometimes so when I travel with mine I just put it in a lipstick case or a little zip lock. No big deal. Rosebud is still my favorite shade <3 So many thanks to the reviewer that recommended it, Hayleywick xo

Hands down, my favorite lipsticks. For less than $2!

They are truly my favorite line of lipsticks that I own. I have almost all of the colors (I think there's maybe about 4 I don't have) and I wear them daily. I love the texture, it's creamy but not so creamy that it doesn't last, and it stays put for hours. It's not too drying and I feel that it's very comfortable to wear. Mostly matte finish, but they don't make your lips look parched and chapped. Scent free.

Packaging sucks but I can overlook it.

They are all extremely pigmented and insanely cheap - these things are the best available in the drugstore in my opinion.

I don't find them drying at all but applying lip balm several minutes before applying these lipsticks will help if you're prone to dry lips.

I love all the colors but some of the best, must have shades in my opinion are:

Mauve Outta Here: Amazing pink with a mauvy-lavender tone. It looks very flattering on me and goes with any makeup look, for me it's an "every day" kind of color.

Wine Room: How to describe this? Not really a typical wine color, not really quite red, but a very natural looking reddish color that would look amazing on just about anyone.

Sugar Plum Fairy: Never fails, I get compliments every time I wear this color. It is so beautiful - a dupe for MAC Rebel. A gorgeous pinky-raspberry-purply color.

Cherry Picking: Pink-red, very cute. This is great when I can't decide between red or pink.

Spiked With Rum: Kind of a brick color, brownish with a hint of pink/red - not straight up brown. This would look great on so many skintones because it's pretty neutral.

Try these - I've tried it all and I really think these are super great. :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

I really love that one!

Many beautiful shades, low-priced but high quality, last long on my lips. Not too matte or too creamy, not dry my lips, no cakey.

BUT... a little bit poor package.

Anyway let skip this point and stay focus on the product. Every girls must try this one!

I frigging love all of these!! it's the only lipstick brand that I buy, and I've got like 11 so far. They go on really easy, and last a LONG time. definitely one of my best makeup purchases

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in the shade "In the Flesh" and it's the best decision I've ever made! It's usually out of stock because it's their best seller but after two months of waiting, it was finally back! I discovered this product on BeautyMNL when they were weighing what the most universally flattering shades are and In the Flesh is DEFINITELY one for the books. It has the right amount of nude and reddish pink mixed into one lipstick! Yes, it will eventually wear off if you eat and drink but reapplication is not a bother for me since us ladies usually go to the restroom after eating anyway. This didn't dry my lips at all. I usually have to apply petroleum jelly to my lips before applying lipstick but with this, I didn't have to! I could just swipe it right on without any fear of drying. Packaging is kind of faulty due to the cap being designed in a way wherein residues of the lipstick often get smeared there but that's a small sacrifice for quality pigment for an affordable price!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Honestly, these are the only lipsticks I collect and this probably will not change for a long long time.

The shade range is very diverse, and I find that all of the shades go well with my skin.

The matte texture may not be for everyone, but I am a seriously in love with matte lips.

SO affordable. I hope these lipsticks never cease to exist. x

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure