Wet 'n' Wild Mega Last Lipstick

4.3

Packaging sucks, but it's a nice lipstick. I have a few shades and I've never been disappointed.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

I have one color in this line, Bare it All, just because it was raved about on the web. I tried wearing it the other day - and found it to be extremely tacky and dry. It would just tug at my lips with no give when I tried to swatch it on my lips. I bought it probably a year ago - so I'm not sure if it's just the formula of this line, but it's not my favorite. I prefer the cheaper silk finish WnW lipsticks to this. They are so much more creamier. I also found these to have a smell. Not strong, but like clay.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

I'm a huge lipstick girl, and I own a LOT Of them and from different brands and different price points (MAC, The Balm, Dior, NYX, Maybelline, Loreal, you name it!) so you can say I have enough exposure to see which lipsticks are good or not.

This one is magical (shade: sandstorm) because at it's price point it feels and looks beautiful. I love the kinda glossy-more satin feel on my lips. It's a bit drying (but so are my MAC lipsticks) but its nothing to disturb you.

One thing I dislike is the packaging, my friends have decided to melt theirs and put them in pots. I take extra care on handling it since I prefer to swipe the product directly on my lips. In my opinion, this performs well along some more expensive lipsticks and I think the feathering issue really does depend on your skin type, what you ate, or your lip shape because this doesn't feather on me (and I don't wear lip liners!). It's going to transfer, its going to fade, really it's a lipstick. A really affordable and beautiful lipstick! Give it a try regardless of reviews, it wont hurt your wallet!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have an entire MU bag full of these w backups of some. I think I may have them all. I can't believe I didn't do a review until now. The packaging sux--some of them just have a number on the bottom making it impose to know its name w/o googling it so i would change that. Then the caps fall right off (in ur bag too) so I'm like a review below I have a makeup bag just for lipsticks in my purse to contain the madness & switch them out every couple of days. My faves...? Fluctuates w my mood but right now ~>thisminute<- I have bare it all, sandstorm, rosebud, & spiked w rum in my bag. These are dirt cheap so u can buy backups or in my case, 1 of every 1! These aren't as good as my MAC (of course) but for the price pointe these are 1 of the very finest DS lipsticks (elf is my #1), can't beat them I never get bored of them. Color selection is gr8! Wears for hours I think my fave is Bare It All perf nude Goes w evthing. DS makeup @ its finest. For $18, I can have 1 MAC or 8 of these! & they are cruelty free #winning

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I believe people are a little biased in their reviews because of the extremely low price point. Yes if your budget is very limited these are more than okay. But overall, while the shade selection is lovely and the colors are pigmented and opaque, the formula is quite drying and sometimes the lipstick drags on your lips (if you apply straight from the tube). If you exfoliate and moisturize prior to application, they can work quite well. Packaging is flimsy and messy but can be overlooked for the price.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

These lipsticks are AMAZING! I have four of them, namely Spiked with Rum, Sandstorm, Rosebud and Bare It All. In my opinion, they're a total steal for only $2 each, they're long lasting. I'm a total lipstick eater, normally my lipstick does not last more than 3 hours, but these babies last me the entire work day (more than 7 hours), they're completely matte and super pigmented! (just the way I like them), but can transfer. Most of these lipsticks are also vegan to my knowledge, at least the ones I own are. The packaging is another story however. The pumps on two of them broke within 2 months of use, and they can no longer be raised by twisting. The cover also tends to get a bit smeared with the lipstick which drives me insane, but they're dirt cheap, so who cares about a little smearing? They don't really smell good, at all. The feel is silky and matte, a bit on the heavy side. I've also heard that Bare It All resembles MAC's Velvet Teddy, but since I haven't used the latter, I can't confirm that.

I am not in love with this lipstick like others are. It's okay. The pigmentation is great, and the longevity is fine. The problem for me is that the texture is thicker than I care for, and it accentuates the texture of my lips. I have other lipsticks in my collection at all price points that I prefer. That said, I think these are decent quality and better than some of the high end products I've tried.

I just bought three of these lipsticks in In the Flesh, Cinnamon Spice and Sand Storm. I absolutely love Cinnamon Spice and In the Flesh!! They are gorgeous! Sand storm would look good on someone else but it pulls too orange on me. These lipsticks are worth much more than the $2 I paid for them!

I have this in 3 colors, mochalicious, spiked with rum, and in the flesh.

In general, these lipsticks are very pigmented, apply evenly, slightly drying with great lasting power. I use a lip balm under and it works great. Love that there's no scent. Package is stupid, just stupid.

As for the color, will buy again in mochalicious, a beautiful desaturated reddish brown; maybe buy again in spiked with rum, a retro red; never buy again in in the flesh. Since the color isn't fleshy at all, too pink and unnatural for me. Not the MLBB I was hoping for.

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Neutral

i used to love these until i started paying more for better quality lipsticks. these feather on me so badly for some reason and are so drying even with a balm underneath. id rather just pay a few more dollars for a revlon or maybelline lipstick