Arbonne Translucent Loose Powder

No Image

Not tested on animals

on 3/18/2011 10:49:00 PM

I have only used samples of this product but I can say that it was great. At work, a coworker said my face looked great today, She asked what I did. I was so taken aback by the compliment! I used it last after I was done my makeup to set my makeup and it stayed on all day at work. For other people to notice it sure made my day. So if you got a friend that sell Arbonne ask for some samples. $6 CDN for 20 samples. I used one sample for 2 days. I think I will buy the product now.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I apply this to set my foundation and concealer with a kabuki brush and its a great finishing powder! I just tap a small amount into the cover and swirl my kabuki into it applying it to my face in circular motions. The only thing I don't really like (and its totally my personal preference) is the finish is WAY too matte for me. It gives me a really powdery look that I'm not too fond of so I usually spray my face with MAC's Fix+ to make it look more natural. Just an extra step so its not a huge deal! Will purchase again if I can find an Arbonne in my area lady again!