3.3

price range

Reviews

fromragga0

Sep/07/2015

My favorite mascara ever. I´ve tried soooo many mascaras and they are nothing compared to the falsies mascara. My lashes are pretty straight and tend to ''leak down'' when i curl them and apply mascara but this mascara ''freezes'' the lashes right in place.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium, Not Sure

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

fromhjjung

Aug/22/2015

I found it too be too wet for my liking. Even after several curlings, the application made my lashes droop and looked clumpy. It also seems to run/flake minimally on me.

About reviewer (97 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

Aug/12/2015

Does exactly what it says it does. This mascara creates perfectly dramatic volume and curl to create that false lash look in just one or two coats. My friend recommended it to me and now it's one of my go-to mascaras.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (17 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Wavy, Medium

Aug/09/2015

This mascara really does look like falsies. It holds curl pretty well, but like other Maybelline mascaras, the formula is wet and sometimes does smudge under my lower lash line. I may repurchase this in future.

About reviewer (108 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

EyesBlue

Aug/07/2015

This mascara has it all length and volume it does what its suppose to plus this little purple bottle is so adorable!

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

1.0

Aug/06/2015

**EDIT 03/2018: Ok, I tried this again, as well as Flared (my husband grabbed Flared instead of the regular one night when I was desperate for mascara and it took me like a week to notice), and I'm not sure if my expectations for mascara has been raised since I tried this in 2015, or if the formula is different, or what, but this is horrible now.

I swear the brushes used to be …

About reviewer (99 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

Aug/01/2015

I liked this before but this time around it just doesn't work. The brush is awkward and there is no coverage even when I put on 3 coats. It's a struggle to get it to stick to the lower lashes at all and it gave almost no length to the upper lashes so to me it's a failure. I think the other Falsies are better - Flared and Black Drama. I got this on sale so I'm only out $4 but …Read more

About reviewer (232 reviews)

Age56 & Over

SkinDry, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

Jul/19/2015

Didn't like this mascara. I didn't like the formula at all and it didn't had the effect like other mascara's would. Not buying this again.

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesHazel

Jul/18/2015

This goes on nice but dries out rapidly. I also noticed a good amount of lash loss. Not recommended

About reviewer (39 reviews)

SkinNormal, Fair, Not Sure

HairOther, Other, Medium

3.0

Jul/16/2015

Currently This is my favorite mascara. The only reason I said it was 3 stars instead of 4 if because it dries out kinda quickly. I didn't say it was 5 stars because I'm pretty sure that there are way better mascaras out there, like the Younique Moodstruck 3D fiber lashes mascara, which i'm getting soon.

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (2 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium