3.3

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jan/06/2017

Hands down, my HG mascara. I had 3 people in one day ask me if I was wearing false eyelashes. Stays put and does not flake. Not difficult to remove. THE BEST!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (7 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinOily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Jan/04/2017

flakes especially if curl after applying or adding a second coat after first, not falsies effect either, pass

About reviewer (122 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

1.0

Dec/11/2016

Flakiest mascara ever, it falls all over my face and gets into my contacts, it clumps horribly and dries out rly fast which makes it worse, I have no idea how this used to be my favorite back in middle school

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium

Dec/11/2016

this is a great affortabke mascara, coats the lashes well, holds curl, gives just the right amount of volume,

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Not Sure

HairBlond, Other, Other

Nov/28/2016

I love this product and have been using for many years in a row, about 6 years now. I like the curved brush and the bristles really tease apart and coat each lash. Great, affordable mascara.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (5 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Coarse

Nov/14/2016

Definitely one of my favs !! The brush is pretty comfortable, the formula is not dry & is mot clumping. Easy to remove & nice separation, curl & definition

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinNormal, Olive

HairBlack

EyesBlack

Nov/02/2016

Great mascara

0 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (16 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Dry, Fair

1.0

Sep/24/2016

When I first started using this product I loved it. Then I noticed my eyelashes and my daughters were falling out or cutting them. I have average length lashes but my daughter's lashes were very long and now we both have short lashes. I will never use this product again and want my money back. Please check your lashes after using this product and hopefully it does not happen to you.

2 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Medium

HairBlack

Jul/20/2016

It's okay, not the best I've used, but not the worst. I'm using it now since it's all I have, but I will not buy it again.

1 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

Jul/17/2016

I bought this mascara due to all the good reviews it seems to have but it was a bit of a disappointment. I had the Waterproof version so I don't know if the normal one maybe is better...

Since I already have decently long lashes what I look for in a mascara is volume and this one did not provide that to me. I much prefered the Colossal for that.

I guess I can not say …

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age25-29