Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

on 6/18/2017 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Cons: Very clumpy. It makes my lashes very heavy and it does smudge to my lower lash line.

Pros: My lashes appear longer and blacker.

Okay, well this product has been something I have been buying for about 2 years now,

1) It makes my lashes super long and very visable!
2) The product smells like nothing.
3) The brush works well & does the job but after about 10+ uses the air traps into the bottle and causes the product to clump onto the brush.
4) It does not curl your lashes or hold lashes up that well ( do not choose this if your wearing false lashes.)
5) The packaging fades if left in makeup bag after about a month ( the product lasts that long after openening, I really am picky with textures of mascara, I like when they are not wet but not thick either if you know what I mean)

All in all I purchased this from my local Pharmaprix in Montreal on Sale for 6$, And it does the job and doesn't flake off like some mascaras I have bought, although after 9 hours nothing looks as great as when you first applied it)

Hope this helps :)

on 5/22/2017 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have used the product for like a year and I love it The design on the front is bad because it ended up coming off. I really do like this and I have been asked multiple times if I had on fake eye lashes. I wouldn't buy it again because it does clump up and I do have to like scrape the bristles against the sides so I don't have that much mascara. I experimented with it and I like it but I would get another mascara. It is better to use when it is almost empty.

I don't understand all the hype about this product. On me, it made my lashes look stringy and clumped. It didn't make them fan out at all. It also did not hold a curl.

on 4/1/2017 1:56:00 PM

I used to love this mascara. Unfortunately the last 3 or 4 tubes I have purchased have been incredibly dry and flaky. I am now searching for something better.

on 3/27/2017 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Falsies is my HG of mascaras. After reading the comments and reviews from my friends I have understood that this mascara works differently on different lashes. It works really well on my naturally long and voluminous lashes by curling it and enhancing both the length and volume. However for my friends with shorter and less dense lashes, it doesn't really do much. What they say is that the mascara doesn't have much to hold on to....

I have tried a lot of mascaras and I can tell you that this is the best for enhancing and curling naturally denser and longer lashes for me.Give it a try!

clumpiness nightmare !!! didn't lift or give the volume to my thin eyelashes at all.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I used to really love this mascara. It was always too wet when I first opened it, so I would let it sit for a few weeks or so. But the last time I bought this, the first time I opened it, it was terribly dry and just awful. I'm going to use it with other mascaras so I don't waste it, but it's definitely changed from the previous tubes I've used in the past. Not sure if I just got a dud or if the formula changed, but I probably won't buy again. :/

on 3/4/2017 1:23:00 PM

This is my go-to mascara. It is a wet formula (not too wet, but buildable). It is prone to clumpiness but nothing major. It is dark and thick and makes light eyelashes show up well.

on 2/28/2017 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is an okay mascara, the formula is a little dry to begin with so I found it dried up quickly. It never gave me a "falsies" effect but it was nice and gave my lashes some curl