Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

on 11/28/2016 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

I love this product and have been using for many years in a row, about 6 years now. I like the curved brush and the bristles really tease apart and coat each lash. Great, affordable mascara.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Definitely one of my favs !! The brush is pretty comfortable, the formula is not dry & is mot clumping. Easy to remove & nice separation, curl & definition

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Great mascara

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

When I first started using this product I loved it. Then I noticed my eyelashes and my daughters were falling out or cutting them. I have average length lashes but my daughter's lashes were very long and now we both have short lashes. I will never use this product again and want my money back. Please check your lashes after using this product and hopefully it does not happen to you.

on 7/20/2016 4:07:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

It's okay, not the best I've used, but not the worst. I'm using it now since it's all I have, but I will not buy it again.

on 7/17/2016 12:19:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I bought this mascara due to all the good reviews it seems to have but it was a bit of a disappointment. I had the Waterproof version so I don't know if the normal one maybe is better...

Since I already have decently long lashes what I look for in a mascara is volume and this one did not provide that to me. I much prefered the Colossal for that.

I guess I can not say that this is a total mascara fail but it did nothing for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I haven been looking for a mascara that exceeds my high bar and the falsies might be the one. I like my eyelashes to be as black as my soul and as long as the list of people I hate. Not only does this mascara darkens and lengthens, it also gives me killer volume.The formula is more on the thick side so I have to use a light hand to apply it, but its still 100% clump free. The applicator is in a C shape so it cups my lashes, separating and coating every lash. It holds up all day, even during sports and never flakes. I rarely see smudging and if so, only a little under my lower lash line, you can barely tell. I got it on sale at shoppers drug mart for only $4.99 Canadian. I won't repurchase only because I'm still exproring and experimenting with different mascaras now my old HG mascara got discontinued. Highly recommended thought!

on 6/14/2016 10:13:00 PM

I've gone through dozens of this mascara- and I have the typical short, sparse, asian lashes! I like to pair this up with the Etude House Dr. Fixer Mascara Primer Perfect lash combined with this mascara! IT gives me the ultimate lift and literally makes my sad asian lashes come to life! I love it! Would definitely purchase again! I have used this since middle school- and I am now in college.

I've never liked maybelline. This mascara is useless. You need 50 coats in order to see it. I don't recommend it.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

After years of seeing others with this mascara on them, I finally got around to buying a tube and was sort of disappointed because it didn't add any volume or length to my lashes. It doesn't clump, flake or weigh my lashes down, which is the plus side. It's an average mascara that would work in a pinch.