Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

on 9/18/2017 8:55:00 AM

Gives volume without the spider effect. No clumps. I did need to use another mascara for corner lashes but I like this. I got the blackest black and it's good. I like it.

I got this mascara in the waterproof version and it doesn't come off in a lake or pools which is great because I go swimming quite a bit. my friends always ask what Mascara I use because they think I have fake lashes on which makes me happy. the real reason I got this was because Acacia Brinley used to love it and she was right it's great I use it almost every day!I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't like the hassle of falsies

Okay, well this product has been something I have been buying for about 2 years now,

1) It makes my lashes super long and very visable!
2) The product smells like nothing.
3) The brush works well & does the job but after about 10+ uses the air traps into the bottle and causes the product to clump onto the brush.
4) It does not curl your lashes or hold lashes up that well ( do not choose this if your wearing false lashes.)
5) The packaging fades if left in makeup bag after about a month ( the product lasts that long after openening, I really am picky with textures of mascara, I like when they are not wet but not thick either if you know what I mean)

All in all I purchased this from my local Pharmaprix in Montreal on Sale for 6$, And it does the job and doesn't flake off like some mascaras I have bought, although after 9 hours nothing looks as great as when you first applied it)

Hope this helps :)

on 6/18/2017 5:11:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Cons: Very clumpy. It makes my lashes very heavy and it does smudge to my lower lash line.

Pros: My lashes appear longer and blacker.

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I really love the brush on this particular mascara. I have straight, fine lashes and this really lifts them and plumps them up. The formula is nice for volume because it is a mousse-like texture, and it doesn't really get very flaky until the tube dries out a lot. I could usually get about two months of daily use, which isn't too bad at this price point. Unfortunately I will not repurchase because it is not cruelty free, but if you just need an inexpensive drugstore mascara that volumizes then this may be a good option.

I really like the brush except that it collects a lot of product on the top of it which makes it harder to apply.
I always use REVLON's eyelash curler before applying mascara and this mascara doesn't hold the curl at all.

+ Good pigment (I wear "Blackest Black")
+ Brush
+ Price Point

- Smudges
- Doesn't separate the lashes
- Clumps up

I've been using this product for a month

on 3/27/2017 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Falsies is my HG of mascaras. After reading the comments and reviews from my friends I have understood that this mascara works differently on different lashes. It works really well on my naturally long and voluminous lashes by curling it and enhancing both the length and volume. However for my friends with shorter and less dense lashes, it doesn't really do much. What they say is that the mascara doesn't have much to hold on to....

I have tried a lot of mascaras and I can tell you that this is the best for enhancing and curling naturally denser and longer lashes for me.Give it a try!

on 4/1/2017 1:56:00 PM

I used to love this mascara. Unfortunately the last 3 or 4 tubes I have purchased have been incredibly dry and flaky. I am now searching for something better.

I don't understand all the hype about this product. On me, it made my lashes look stringy and clumped. It didn't make them fan out at all. It also did not hold a curl.

on 5/22/2017 12:57:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I have used the product for like a year and I love it The design on the front is bad because it ended up coming off. I really do like this and I have been asked multiple times if I had on fake eye lashes. I wouldn't buy it again because it does clump up and I do have to like scrape the bristles against the sides so I don't have that much mascara. I experimented with it and I like it but I would get another mascara. It is better to use when it is almost empty.