Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

Maybelline Volum' Express The Falsies

3.4

AQUA / WATER, PARAFFIN, POTASSIUM CETYL PHOSPHATE, CERA ALBA / BEESWAX, CERA CARNAUBA / CARNAUBA WAX, ACACIA SENEGAL / ACACIA SENEGAL GUM, GLYCERIN, CETYL ALCOHOL, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE PEG/PPG-17/18 DIMETHICONE, STEARETH-20, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROLYZED CORN STARCH, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, SODIUM POLYMETHACRYLATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, HYDROGENATED JOJOBA OIL, HYDROGENATED PALM OIL, SIMETHICONE, RAYON, DISODIUM EDTA, ARGININE, SERINE, GLUTAMIC ACID, 2-OLEAMIDO-1,3-OCTADECANEDIOL, SILICA,PANTHENOL

on 4/22/2017 12:23:00 PM

I love this mascara, because of the slightly curved wand, the deeply black formula (I have Blackest Black), and the fact I can build great volume and length in just a single coat. Does not irritate my eyes, or flake/smudge. The price is great, and the purple tube is pretty, and this can easily be found just about anywhere! Would repurchase!

on 4/1/2017 1:56:00 PM

I used to love this mascara. Unfortunately the last 3 or 4 tubes I have purchased have been incredibly dry and flaky. I am now searching for something better.

on 3/27/2017 9:32:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

Falsies is my HG of mascaras. After reading the comments and reviews from my friends I have understood that this mascara works differently on different lashes. It works really well on my naturally long and voluminous lashes by curling it and enhancing both the length and volume. However for my friends with shorter and less dense lashes, it doesn't really do much. What they say is that the mascara doesn't have much to hold on to....

I have tried a lot of mascaras and I can tell you that this is the best for enhancing and curling naturally denser and longer lashes for me.Give it a try!

clumpiness nightmare !!! didn't lift or give the volume to my thin eyelashes at all.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

I used to really love this mascara. It was always too wet when I first opened it, so I would let it sit for a few weeks or so. But the last time I bought this, the first time I opened it, it was terribly dry and just awful. I'm going to use it with other mascaras so I don't waste it, but it's definitely changed from the previous tubes I've used in the past. Not sure if I just got a dud or if the formula changed, but I probably won't buy again. :/

on 3/4/2017 1:23:00 PM

This is my go-to mascara. It is a wet formula (not too wet, but buildable). It is prone to clumpiness but nothing major. It is dark and thick and makes light eyelashes show up well.

on 2/28/2017 6:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

This is an okay mascara, the formula is a little dry to begin with so I found it dried up quickly. It never gave me a "falsies" effect but it was nice and gave my lashes some curl

on 2/28/2017 4:35:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

I personally am looking more so for a bottom lash mascara, to create long, full lower lashes. I wear false lashes almost daily so my top lashes just need to get coated with mascara. I like what this Falsies mascara does! It's voluminous, and jet black. The price is great, it was about 7 dollars at Bed, Bath, and Beyond. I'm kind of obsessed. I am going to purchase a few Tarte mascaras I've been wanting to try, but I'm loving this for right now. It's very pretty. Sadly this isn't cruelty-free and once I use it up I will not repurchase.

on 2/27/2017 12:48:00 AM

I have three mascara. By far, this one is not really favourable. My eyelashes is thin and when I use this it get clumpy. It darkened my eyelashes so it does bring a little volume but still my eyelashes become so heavy and honestly it didn't lift my eyelashes at all. Good thing is that this mascara does stay long so no panda eyes because of the formula flake.

The packaging is a tube but a little bit wide on the middle section I found no problem with it.

This is great affordable mascara, I particularly like the wand as it saves me curling my eyelashes!

Popular Mascaras