ULTA Automatic eyeliner in Teal Blue

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

4.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

ULTA was having a 2-for-1 sale so I bought this as my second (the other was charcoal gray). This is truly a lovely color and a pretty good eyeliner. It's "automatic" so there is no sharpening, and when paired with UDPP or TFSI it stays on all day on the upper lashline (it does smudge on my lower lashline, without UDPP or TFSI). I either tightline this or put a very thin line above Blacktrack. It's just enough of a flirt with color to make my brown eyes pop - a dark blue green that can be worn year round.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Teal - Metallic - Very Pretty Dark Teal
Not really a color I'd normally wear but it is truly a beautiful color
It's a keeper

I wanted a inexpensive good wearing eyeliner and after many fails, I found these with the MUA help. I've always preferred Automatic pencils because it doesn't waste product with sharpening and they just work for me. I'm not really into shimmering eye products, but Ulta's site is not that informative. So when they went on sale for $2 I purchased 1 of each. I did swatch each one, and my DS ones and 24/7 liners and rubbed with a tissue as a wear test. The DS disappeared, these faded some and the 24/7 of coarse stuck around the longest. Since I prefer flat colored eyeliners in Grays and Browns and you can get these for cheap, they are a winner for me.

UPDATE (01/01/2011) Still one of my favorites, you just can't beat the staying power and the cost when they are on sale.

continued >>