ULTA Automatic eyeliner in Teal Blue

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Pros
Got it for 2 bucks
Great pigment that looks great with brown eyes
Not as long lasting as my cream/gel liners but good for a pencil
Easy to apply
Some of it stays on the waterline
No sharpener (I dont like them...you end up wasting product)
Cons
Sometimes it flakes but not every time I wear it.

When I wear this I have to remember to check a mirror a few times throughout the day because it can flake

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

Teal Blue is exactly as the name suggests...a teal blue. It has a nice sheen to it, though. It isn't a matte liner. It lasts well on the water line, lower & upper lash line. I don't own anything that is exactly like this color. It is similar to MAC Technakohl eyeliner in Artistic License. Teal Blue is a bit deeper and richer of a color, though. Artistic License is a brighter shade of blue. Perhaps close to Urban Decay's Flipside?...I don't own that one to really compare, though. I'd say they are right up along the lines of Urban Decay liners with the claims they make. They live up to those claims too...well, maybe not COMPLETELY waterproof, but close. You need to apply it and let it set for several seconds and it really doesn't smudge. The NET WT is .010 OZ/.28 G...so there isn't a TON in it, but it is a very fine twist up liner and you really don't need a lot. These are individually priced at $7.00, but can frequently be picked up as BOGO free, 3 for $10, and about 4-5 times a year they are marked down to $1 each. Thats how I purchase mine. I wait for them to be $1 or get them free if a coupon comes with my ULTA catalog or as a freebie with earned points (when it is listed as the free item). Personally, I don't want to purchase these at full price...I feel as a generic store brand item, they aren't do that price...especially knowing their shadows are the same price, they often go on sale, or can be picked up as a free item. Thats not to say the quality isn't worth it...I just refuse to get them full priced!