Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Filtered by eye Color : Green
No Image

4.2

This is......nice. That's it. Like someone or something that is described just as "nice", it it nothing special, nothing memorable. The best part of the experience is the chunky, heavy matte-finish silver top capping the bottle. Sorry.

on 4/14/2013 5:57:00 PM

This fragrance is amazing to me-it is just as others have described it-a little powdery, a little spicy, subtle in its sexiness. The funny thing is, I usually hate spicy and powdery, but when I found this scent I realized that I only dislike those elements when they are heavy. I am normally drawn to fresh, clean, floral, daytime type fragrances but this one is a rare exception. When I wear it I feel very warm, sexy, and, I don't know, just good. Very good.

on 10/9/2008 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I love this perfume, it's very unique and doesn't remind me of any other fragrances. It smells warm and sensual without being sweet or fruity. My husband finds it agreeable. I get a slight hint of mint, but my husband can't detect any. If you're looking for a warm, long lasting and unique scent I would try this. This perfume smells very European to me. Romantic in and old world way.

My fiance bought me this one by request at Christmas and I am glad he was persistent--it was sold out everywhere but Saks. I love the scent--a bit hard to place--sweet without being cloying and definitely different than the fruity fragrances that are currently being mass-produced lately. It smells a bit musky, warm, a wee bit floral and a little like really tasty food (just for a second)--it also lasts quite awhile. It is still early, but I think I love it. I think my fiance does as well--anytime you have someone pulling your wrist up to their nose for a sniff, it is probably a good sign!

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

Being influenced by these reviews, I purchased a bottle of L'Heure Magique and am thrilled to pieces w/it!!! The cap, too!!! I love the shape and heaviness as well as the satin-finished metal it's made with. Just don't pick up the bottle by the cap and you'll be all right; it looks lovely, unique, unusual on my dressing table.

My favorite scents tend toward the orientals (Cartier's "Kiss of the Dragon" and Narciso Rodriquez "For Her", SJP's, "Lovely" are all winter favorites while for summer I love Bulgari's "White Tea", D&G's "Light Blue", and L'Artisan's "Papillon".

L'Heure Magique is a rich, yet not cloying or heavy, fragrance. I'm not good describing scents, but know this is one wonderful find for me and I love the way I feel when I'm wearing it.

One of my top five favorite fragrances for the cooler months! On me this is a floral musk with a touch of powder. It does not have a top/middle/bottom on me. It smells the same as it does in the bottle on my skin & doesn't fade throughout the day either. I received a tiny sample when she first released it & I've purchased my second full size bottle. This says alot since I only wear it during the cooler months & I own a variety of fragrances!

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

What a deception. As I am looking for a new perfume to buy, I am trying a lot these days and as I adore Laura Mercier's body and bath products, I though I 'd give her fragrances a shot and I tried L'heure Magique, which I found to be more refreshing and sparkling than Eau de Lune. This being said, I covered myself with 15 spritzes (I really liked it when I smelled the bottle)and liked it for about hour. After that, it suddently changed on my skin and I had the most horrible powdery scent on me, which I had to endure for the rest of the day.So NO, I won't purchase this perfume and girls who hate powdery scents like me, stay away from this.

on 3/11/2004 3:46:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

L'Heure Magique is lovely. It creates a sensual, sexy, gorgeous ambience as it warms on my skin. I have stopped counting compliments, as they are so numerous! I smell like an evening garden in a lush climate. Notes: Pikake, bergamot, white rose,pink geranium, spices,sandalwood,amber, cashmere musk.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I love this scent!! I have tried every perfume and this is my Number One. It just has that warm snuggly smell, and on my skin, I can smell this faint scent of honey. Very good for fall and winter.

This smells heavenly. Reminds me of Body Shop White Musk, but nicer. I would definetely wear this anytime. Its lovely.

Popular Fragrances