Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

3.7

Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool

This grew on me. This was a little too floral for me during the summer (not sure why!)....even though I tend to wear heavy scents year round. Black Orchid, Dead Sexy, Prada, etc. However it is a great combination of sexy and feminine....not too powdery, not heavy, not headache-y. It just smells womanly, seductive - but not overpowering. It just smells good, slightly fresh and clean, a bit of spice to mellow it out. I like this for sure. I would rebuy.

on 11/9/2009 9:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Other, Medium

I was enticed by the reviews and by the name of this fragrance. Upon trying it, I have come to the realization that this is a bit too generic for me. Kind of smells like a mixture between CK's Euphoria and Donna Karan's Cashmere Mist--a very ambery fragrance, but with a powdery softness to it. I had such high hopes for this--although it's not unpleasant. It's just so "not me"(I'm quirky, in my late 20s). I could imagine this would be the perfect fragrance on a sophisticated woman who shops from a Speigel's catalog.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is one of my all-time favorite fragrances. Very much like cashmere, it comforts and warms without feeling heavy. LM is a floriental, a blend of pikake, rose, geranium, sandalwood, amber and cashmere. If you like Fresh's Sake, give this one a try!

on 3/12/2005 4:49:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love all the notes: pikake, bergamot, white rose, pink geranium, spices, sandalwood, amber, cashmere musk. And I thought this fragrance would smell amazing. But together they just aren't good on me. It's the most dusty powdery scent I've smelled outside a dusting powder box! Just gets up my nose and sits there. Awful! I envy those on whom it smells great, unfortunately I'm not one of them.

I'm a guy, but really love this fragrance. It is too feminine for me, but you can bet what all the women I know will be getting for Christmas! This scent is just so unique, that I can't stop smelling it!

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

This is one of my favorite fragrances. It is truly sexy, sensual and all around gorgeous. This is one of two fragrances that I've worn that my husband commented on...and I mean in a great way. He just swoons everytime I wear it. I get complements from others, as well, every time I have it on. It's, also, very modern...very unique. It just smells rich!
Both Laura Mercier fragrances are exquisite.

Popular Fragrances