Laura Mercier L'Heure Magique

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
No Image

3.8

on 3/16/2012 3:28:00 PM

This is a beautiful perfume. I have many fragrances but this is my favorite. It is like perfection in a bottle. It is not too spicy, not too floral. It's just right. I get compliments galore. It is amazing layered with the almond coconut body souffle. Sometimes I will also use Laura Mercier Vanille Gourmande edt with it. L'Heure Magique is sexy and mysterious smelling. It is different from all of my other fragrances. It lasts but is not overbearing. It seems like it would appeal to almost anyone. You can change it up by using any of the gourmande collection products with it. It's just pure lovely! It's not foody.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Classified as a "fresh floriental", this is a lovely date-night scent. Slightly powdery and extremely feminine- but try even if you hate powder. Amazing sillage and staying power. Lovely citrus-pikake opening, amber/wood drydown. I don't wear this one in the heat of summer but it goes back into rotation for the cooler months.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

At first there was something that was numbing and intrigueing that MADE ME buy this...I tired of this: boring, but sweet; just not me perfume. I think it reminds me of someone who is very nice and sweet but not a bit of spunk in them.Goodbye..

Not very powdery on me, and doesn't morph more than first settling, but it's complex & yummy.. I like the flavor alot- similar to Venezia & Tuscany per Donna, lighter & less sweet, an anytime scent, smells Italian, cheerful & sensual. Embracing your feminine soft side when wearing this!

I have NEVER finished a bottle of perfume... and this is my third. It's a very distinct fragrance--people always know when I'm in the room! It starts off a little spicy, and morphs into a beautiful floraly powder. I have not a person who does not think it's amazing. Definately worth a try. I am a perfume addict, and it is in my top three, along with Ralph Lauren Blue and Bulgari Eau de Jasmin.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Seriously stinky !!!!
My son who normally loves all my perfumes smelled it on me and pinched his nose and begged me to wash it off and never wear it again..I have to agree with him. My chemistry wasn't the problem either. We hated it at first sniff. Unless I got a bad bottle, this stuff is awful. So strong, and powdery..ick. I let a few of my friends smell it and they all felt the same way. I had tried Eau de lune first and I was so impressed that I had to try this...I wish I hadnt now. I was shocked that they would differ so much.

on 3/11/2004 11:57:00 AM

Beautiful fragrance that smells new every time I apply it. My only complaints are that it doesn't have good staying power on me, especially for an EDP, and of course, the miserable bottle top. Edit: Smells kind of generic to me now...which is disappointing.

on 2/16/2004 8:43:00 PM

Love this scent. I am very sensitive to scents and this one is tops. I get so many compliments.

on 2/10/2004 11:25:00 PM

I bought this based on the good reviews posted here. I was fairly disappointed when it arrived. It just didn't seem to be the way it was described. Anyway, just smelled too "old" and too "floral" for me. Just my opinion though. :)

on 1/3/2004 3:32:00 PM

Very feminine, warm, sophisticated smell. Stays on for a long time too. Love it! EDIT: too boring to wear for a long time.

Popular Fragrances